Can I make it into top schools like Columbia or Brown with these credentials?

Hey! I'm a Junior at Bellaire High School (Houston, TX) and wanted to know my chances for getting into the Ivy Leagues and other top schools. Since I won the top award (Young Scientist Award) at the Intel International Science Fair, everyone has been saying I will have no problem getting into any school I want,... show more Hey! I'm a Junior at Bellaire High School (Houston, TX) and wanted to know my chances for getting into the Ivy Leagues and other top schools. Since I won the top award (Young Scientist Award) at the Intel International Science Fair, everyone has been saying I will have no problem getting into any school I want, but I don't know if I should believe them...I'm not usually confident about these things. :P
Ok..here goes

Overall, I make all A's, mostly A+'s. (particularly freshman/sophomore years) However, this year I worked a lot on an extensive science fair project, and I have received 2 B's. These are my only B's, however, and I go to a highly competitive high school (top 100 Newsweek) and am still in the top 5% of my class. As a result of my science fair project, I won the Grand Award, the Young Scientist Award, ($50,000, chance to be on Jay Leno, etc.) at the Intel International Science Fair, the largest pre-college science competition in the world.

In addition, I won 1st place/1st Grand Category at the Intel ISEF, 2nd at another international science competition (ISWEEEP) , 1st in the Stockholm Junior Water Prize contest (largest environmental competition in the world), 1st/Grand Award at district, regional, and state fair competitions, and about 12 other special awards, such as the Environmental Protection Agency's Sustainability Award. I won numerous other awards associated with my project, but these are the main ones.

Other credentials-

-officer in National Honor Society
-~200-300 volunteer hours
-Vice President of the Science Fair Club
-2nd place in an international art competition, Sister Cities Int'l
-took AP (Advanced) Art for 4 years in addition to outside art classes and plan to prepare a portfolio
-staff writer on my newspaper, was accepted to an Editor Position
-Journalism award at ILPC (Journalism forum)
-officer of Chinese Honor Society
-took Public Forum Debate for 2 years
-science internship in Prague, Czech Republic
-accepted and participated in science academy in San Antonio
-this summer I won trips associated with my project for any "foreign travel" sections of resumes (im unfamiliar with college apps as a jr.) to Sweden, London, Czech Rep, Switzerland, Tunisia, and Alaska. For all these trips im either competing or participating in a science program
-competed in science fair all years of school, in high school I received 1st or 2nd place at all levels up to state until this year (jr yr) when I won at the International level

Classes:

I took all Advanced (usually AP or IB) classes, and took the most classes possible (8)
I am one year ahead in math/science
All A's and 2 B's (in my calculus class)
Classes this year-
AP Biology
AP English
PAP Pre-Calculus
AP US History
Journalism (Newspaper)
AP Art 3- Painting
IB Chinese 3
Honors Debate 2

Continuations in High School- Art (4 yrs), Debate (2 yrs), Newspaper (2 yrs), Science fair (4 yrs), Mandarin Chinese language (4 yrs)

These are mostly summaries; I have other awards but these are the most important! Thank you so much!
2 answers 2