Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Michael Savage calls Rush Limbaugh a fraud?

From the May 18 edition of Talk Radio Network's The Savage Nation:

SAVAGE: And yet here in America, I've had some people come to my aid. They see the bigger picture. They're not like [Bill] O'Reilly; they're not like Limbaugh, who's the biggest disappointment of all. Limbaugh has turned out to be the biggest phony of all of them, all of them. Amongst all of them, he is the biggest fraud. Rush Limbaugh is a fraud. When he was accused of the drug usage, I supported him. But that man is a one-way street. It's all about him. He's in it for nobody but himself.

Do you agree?

Also do you think Savage will back-peddle and bow down to Rush?

Favorite Answer

He is a fraud. Rush admitted that he doesn't believe the things he says. His direct quote was, 'I have advertisers and fools to appease! I'm just an entertainer and no one should take what I say seriously"

After the reporter reported exactly what Rush said, Rush tried to have the story pulled."

Here is the real Rush Limbaugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm-KDDdxDp8

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=player_embedded

• Frog

You may be confusing Savage with Steele. But either way, I'm getting tired of the Palin, Cheney, Steele, Limbaugh show or any of the other GOP infighting. Its like watching an arab-israli war. In the end nothing gets accomplished and its just depressing. There is no one to like on any side.

Savage will never bow down to anyone, and Rush is a fraud

unlike the uninformed that have answered here Savage is not a Rep

he is a registered independent

Well, seeing as Limbaugh regularly crushes Savage's show in the ratings, he more than likely is spewing sour grapes. However, it is obvious that Rush does what helps Rush, not the party he ostensibly belongs to.

Source(s): The Force!

If Savage actually said this -- and while I don't think he's brave enough to say it, I think he is crazy enough to say it -- then he's going to be taken out to the Cape Girardeau woodshed by Boss Limbaugh.

On the other hand, if he did say it, how cool is it going to be for Savage's fans to hear Keith Olbermann stick up for him on "Countdown" on MSNBC? They're gonna be so confused: "But he stood up for our man!" "Yeah, but it's Olbermann!" "I'm not programmed to handle this! Help me, Landru, help me!"

And hilarity ensues, and we liberals eat popcorn the way Limbaugh eats, well, everything.

Source(s): Even if that didn't happen, thank you, after the day I've had at work, I needed that!
  • TAT

He has always criticized other talk radio hosts. This is nothing knew. I understand that he thinks the others should be fighting for him and maybe they should. He is a very angry man. He has a great website, though.

I thought it was spelled "Savidge" - an easy mistake. Rush Limbaugh is a demagogue - only the people that think like he does agree with him. The rest are listening for laughs. I think what he says isn't funny. I agree with Wanda Sykes.

Michael Savage is still just angry that he has been bared from entering Britain and Rush Limbaugh hasn't! been

All I hear is name calling. weither you like Rush or not the truth is any baboon can sit on its *ss and call people names. What is the facts? I am more concerned that the name caller is mental.

Michael Savage won't have to bow down to anyone...he's not the RNC Chairmen after all...