Jess asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Any suggestion for a good makeup Foundation? Can you tell me the brand and where to get it. Thank you X?

Favorite Answer

I am in love with this foundation, it's a powder but covers like a foundation, it's your foundation and finishing powder in one.

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=33660...

This brush is excellent for applying it

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?department=...

I have to use mineral make up because everything else makes my face break out especially covergirl but I don't like the drug store mineral make up. That's why I started selling avon. I love their products and stand by them. If you're interested you can order from my webstore at www.youravon.com/dsybert

I second the Bare Minerals suggestion. It's not heavy, yet it covers any redness you might have without erasing your natural features (like freckles and such). Another bonus is that you don't feel like you're being suffocated by liquid foundation, and one little pot of it can last months (depending on how much you apply). Also, you never look like you're wearing makeup - just that you have perfect skin. ;)

Bare Minerals can be found through their website, www.bareminerals.com, Sephora (or their website), or even QVC (and their website), where it's called bare escentuals.

Check it out - it was weird at first for me, but once I got the hang of it - it's all I'll use for foundation. Ever.

I've been reading up on Mineral foundations because everyone keeps raving about it. I bought the Physicians Formula one and I like it but it seems like I have to put a lot on to get it to work and then it starts to cake on my face. Also, the powder gets everywhere (it's loose powder).

Right now I'm using Pur Minerals. It was the only mineral product I could find that was pressed so I didn't get powder all of my dresser after I was finished ;P

Here's some other information you might find helpful:

http://www.girlslovemakeup.com/2009/05/pur-mineral...

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX foundation

MAC Translusent Finishing Powder

All Smashbox products from Sephora

Mac product from Bloomingdales or Mac store

Cover Girl "Advanced Radiance" is best. I got mine at Wal Mart. An added bonus is that is has a tad of collagen that will spruce up your face and make you look less tired. It also has SPF 15 in it, so it will let you tan naturally but helps stop you from burning in the sun!

I love it, but it may be a tad hard to find.

PS: it comes in a huge variety of colours/tones to it will always match your skin perfectly.

1. THE BODY SHOP. You can find their stores everywhere.

2. GUERLAIN. In a department store.

Hope that helped.

Good Luck.

Good Bye.

Source(s): I am a professional make up artist, and a make up junkie.

I use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and i love it!!! its amazing...if u go to google and type In Dinair you'll find their site...hope this helps...=)

Pur Minerals. They have their own website. google it.

bare minerals,

sephora, or online.