BILL G asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

should i trade aaron hill for adam jones?

i have chase utley and no bench outfielders

• ?
    Favorite Answer

If you have Chase Utley then yes trade Aaron Hill, but not for Adam Jones! Hill's value is out of this world, floating somewhere in space. You should be able to get a much bigger name for Hill. Sell High Buy Low. GL

Okay Hill is off to a fine start. He is playing like Pedroia on roids. There is a reason he is only owned in 90% of Yahoo leagues. The guy has never played like this before. His best season was 2007 when he hit .291 with 17 HR and 78 RBI. He is indeed HOT. Adam Jones another player off to a fine start. Owned in 90% of Yahoo leagues. He too is having a breakout year with similar numbers as Hill, a little lower in the power categories but a higher avg, more runs scored, and more stolen bases. This is good value for Aaron Hill. And with you already having Chase Utley and a need for outfielders this trade makes sense. Good Luck :)

Source(s): Yahoo Sports

I wouldn't trade for Jones until after tonight at least. He hasn't played since 5/13. Unless I am convinced that he isn't injured, he has little value. He has plenty of talent. I think he will come back and resume playing well. But I want some proof. Tonight would provide me with that. Then I would make that deal.

Id keep him as a utility, he may wind up the MVP this year