T S asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

Whats a good side dish with chicken nuggets?

I am making a simple, kid-friendly dinner tonight of chicken nuggets but I cant think of a good side dish. Everyone is tired of french fries and macaroni and cheese. Any ideas for something simple and delicious??

13 Answers

Relevance
  • silvio
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Side Dishes For Chicken Nuggets

• Kelly
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

French fries Potato Salad Baked beans Tossed salad Macaroni and Cheese Rice a Roni Sweet corn Hash browns Macaroni Salad Coleslaw

• 1 decade ago

What about potato skins? I know similar to french fries but you could use the insides of the potatoes for another meal and with a little cheese and sour cream it would be yummy! Maybe some cucumbers and carrots or pasta salad.

• April
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

mashed potato pancakes- you can used boxed

Corn on the cobb

Tater Tot Casserole (meatless version) - Mix half a bag of frozen tots, one can cream of mushroom soup, lots of cheddar cheese, top it with other half of tots and bake it util golden brown...mmmmmm good.

Broccoli and Rice Cassserole - mix cooked white rice, chopped broccoli, can of cream of celery soup,an egg and top it with crushed ritz crakers and bake till heated through.

Potatoes in White Sauce - In a sauce pan bring 1/2 stick butter to a sizzle and sift in a 1/2 cup of flour and let thicken, then begin to add in milk until thin like sauce. Add in salt pepper and garlic powder. Slice red or russet potatoes and layer in a dish. Cover potatoes in white sauce and bake till tender.

Happy cooking!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pasta salad

baked beans

potato salad

cole slaw

goulash

spanish rice

Source(s): =)
  • 3 years ago

Fruits are sweeter and take less effort to arrange, generally, so I tend to eat more fruits. Unless our company is talking caned, but still, you usually heat up the veggies, so another vote for fruit.

• 1 decade ago

Mashed potatoes with gravy, and dip those nuggets in the gravy. It's good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Baked beans, salad, fruit, cottage cheese, cole slaw or potato salad.

• 1 decade ago

Mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, rice and gravy

• 1 decade ago

Tater tots and fruit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.