Are Manchester City a threat to Manchester United....?

.....FANS? They have just won the league, but STILL can't help themselves asking questions about Manchester City and our Billions. What is the reason for this? Fear of seeing your club go into liquidation while City are debt-free? The fact that no matter how much you win you'll never be a... show more .....FANS?

They have just won the league, but STILL can't help themselves asking questions about Manchester City and our Billions.

What is the reason for this? Fear of seeing your club go into liquidation while City are debt-free?

The fact that no matter how much you win you'll never be a Manchester club or get rid of 'liddle Ciddy'?

All opinions are accepted and appreciated....so long as you keep to the point of the question.
Update: @Braden U: Have you or i seen City fans brag about being rich? So i don't understand why they think we're all bleating about it mate. We've got a superb backroom staff now and money to fend off bids for our players with enough to add to the squad. That's the point abput football isn't it? ... show more @Braden U: Have you or i seen City fans brag about being rich? So i don't understand why they think we're all bleating about it mate.

We've got a superb backroom staff now and money to fend off bids for our players with enough to add to the squad. That's the point abput football isn't it? It just baffles me mate, that even NOW they are still talking about us when most Blues on here and other sites don't mention them, unless it's the derby.

If you're going on Sunday, enjoy it bud!
Update 2: @Nanook: This is Yahoo ! ANSWERS, you're meant to ANSWER them! That's why you are awarded points for answering and deleted them for asking. PLUS you missed the point of the question. I'll use simple words for you this time. WHY. DO. UTD. FANS. TALK. ABOUT. CITY. WHEN. THEY. SAY. YOU.... show more @Nanook: This is Yahoo ! ANSWERS, you're meant to ANSWER them!

That's why you are awarded points for answering and deleted them for asking.

PLUS you missed the point of the question. I'll use simple words for you this time.

WHY. DO. UTD. FANS. TALK. ABOUT. CITY. WHEN. THEY. SAY. YOU. DON'T. CARE. ABOUT. US?
Update 3: @Fleetwood Rag: Hello buddy! So you've been to the Swamp a few times then? Or do you spend most of your time supporting your LOCAL club? Is that the best you can come up with "half filled ground"? City's average attendance: 42,000. Stadium capacity: 47,500. Hmmm, you need to do your... show more @Fleetwood Rag: Hello buddy! So you've been to the Swamp a few times then? Or do you spend most of your time supporting your LOCAL club? Is that the best you can come up with "half filled ground"?

City's average attendance: 42,000. Stadium capacity: 47,500.

Hmmm, you need to do your maths again pal. Oh, Our HIGHEST attendance at the COMS has been against LIVERPOOL.

Now answer the question, at least try anyway.
Update 4: @Nanook: IA Rag broke my mirror, that's why i'm RAGING! ARRRRRGH! Look at my profile, "i don't suffer fools gladly"

Act a fool, you get both barrels. Because you're such a fool, i'll have to reload. Twice.
Update 5: @Shuriken: A clear, concise, sticking to the point, honest answer. Why oh why aren't there more like yourself on here?
Update 6: @ Ninnook@ Yes, fool witha capital FOO! Look at Dylan's answer, compare yours with his and ask yourself, "could i have come up with something like that"?
Update 7: @ Dylan: Thank you mate. I hope you know that any sort of vitriol is NOT aimed at all United fans. I love bantering with decent United supporters who stick to the point (like you did) but the problem is there are very few on these sorts of websites. It's for fans like you that i hope United lift the cup... show more @ Dylan: Thank you mate. I hope you know that any sort of vitriol is NOT aimed at all United fans. I love bantering with decent United supporters who stick to the point (like you did) but the problem is there are very few on these sorts of websites.

It's for fans like you that i hope United lift the cup in Barcalona because the way you present yourselves to other fans is deserving of it.
Update 8: @Peter C: I only drink rum. See Dylan and Shurikan's answers? See them?GOOOOD boy! Now see if you can come up with something that classy. I'll wait....
Update 9: @United-devils: Another one who misread the question. I'm asking WHY do you ask questions about us when we don't ask any about your club? Is it because you see us as a threat? Saying Citeh is just childish, as i can say UNITEH. Maybe if you, Ninnook, Peter C (brave boy) and Fleetwood could see this... show more @United-devils: Another one who misread the question. I'm asking WHY do you ask questions about us when we don't ask any about your club? Is it because you see us as a threat?

Saying Citeh is just childish, as i can say UNITEH.

Maybe if you, Ninnook, Peter C (brave boy) and Fleetwood could see this was a QUESTION and not banter, maybe you'd have the class to answer with a coherant, relevant response. nyehehehehehe
Update 10: By the way, the "o" and "i" keys are next to each other, so that was just a typo. I rush, i admit. Rags is a response to Bitters. It's banter between Blues and Reds in Manchester. Normal banter.
Update 11: @Nanook: To recieve respect, first you must give it. I did warn that all answers would be gievn respect PROVIDING they stuck to the point in question. You didn't. For the record i couldn't care less what you thought about me. I've never seen any intelligent, humourous non-biased responses from... show more @Nanook: To recieve respect, first you must give it.

I did warn that all answers would be gievn respect PROVIDING they stuck to the point in question. You didn't.

For the record i couldn't care less what you thought about me. I've never seen any intelligent, humourous non-biased responses from you on this site.

As the good dR says, i don't force you to answer. But if you do, i hope the answer is relevant to the question asked, otherwise what was the point?
Update 12: @Dylan: can't you join in? This lot are boring me! :P
Update 13: @United-devils: Exactly which City fans have been asking questions about United? Why 'pick' on just City? Are you claiming to be bullies or something? I'm asking for the REASON you ask questions, saying we just like to isn't valid as you could apply that to Liverpool or Chelsea, they have been... show more @United-devils: Exactly which City fans have been asking questions about United? Why 'pick' on just City?
Are you claiming to be bullies or something? I'm asking for the REASON you ask questions, saying we just like to isn't valid as you could apply that to Liverpool or Chelsea, they have been more in your awareness.

So why City, if you all claim NOT to be bothered by us?

THAT'S why i think you didn't answer, you skipped it, like most of you have, Nyehhehehehe