Is USAA, American Express, and Discover good companies to work for in Phoenix AZ?

would appreciate all the info you have on these companies.

Favorite Answer

USAA unless the news says otherwise is a strong good company. I have thier insurnce.

AE is laying off thousands so their not ok now.

Discover no clue.

Id go for USAA though. They are a military based clientel banking, and insurance company. Their rates are bar none the best.

Source(s): I forgot to mention when they opened the office out here I asked one of the operators about how they liked working for the company and they really liked it alot and even said if I was looking for work to apply with them.

maximum suitable in accordance with what? Visa and credit card are the main ordinary manufacturers international. Am Ex has the main suitable shopper provider and are available across has solid rewards software. Visa and credit card are maximum notably ordinary everywhere accompanied via Am Ex after which come across. come across is common here in US, it has almost no visibility exterior North united statesa..

I worked for discover for 5 yrs, it was nice then I moved to amex and worked ther for 6 yrs, it was better!! Discover just laid off over 200 employees here in phx so I dunno if they are hiring? My hubby worked for ussa as a adjuster and he loved it, the benefits were amazing and the pay was great too. so out of the three Id rank them at

1. USAA

2. AMEX

3. DISCOVER