Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Spiritually Speaking: Is watching a movie with Gary Busey in it?

like cheating on The Nolte. Spiritually Speaking of course.

I miss him, and Gary just can't feel the void. I feel so cheap now.

Favorite Answer

Dial soap washes most iniquity away. The Nolte will forgive you. Where the hell is he anyway? He should be back by now.....I need to discuss the merits of Grey Goose vs. Smirnoff with some one who really hates vodka. I miss him too =(

Come back Nolte!!!! you drunkin' vodka hating fool =)

Let's have a moment of silence, shall we?

Wasn't Gary Busey in The Buddy Holly Story? Oooowwwweeeooo, I look just like Buddy Holly... OH, OH and you're Mary Tyler Moore.

• Keep watching the Busey embarassing incident at the Oscars on Youtube and he'll fill the void for you.

you can go to yahoo & goole to look about Spiritually Speaking: Is watching a movie with Gary Busey in it? you will doing!!

LMAO!

First of all: great question!

Secondly, no. It's worse. It's like killing him for the insurance money, all the while sleeping with his ugly evil twin brother, moving to another country and introducing your husband's brother as your dead husband and then moving back to your home country after having gone through all the money (decades later) and telling everyone that it was all just a rumor: that no one died.

Gary Busey is one crazy mofo

Source(s): Watch Tropic Thunder- Nolte's in it
  • ?

As you should. Tsk tsk.

i dunno