bleeding ears dream?

I had a dream that my brother had something in his ears, I told him and he whacked/dusted it off, at first we thought it was ear wax but it turned out to be blood. The blood just kept puring out of his ears. I can't remember the rest of the dream just this specific part.

What does blood pouring out of ears symbolise? Especially with a sibling?

• Tam D
    Favorite Answer

Hi, here are the symbols that I see in this dream.

The ears are a symbol that some evil person is listening to your conversations to work you harm. Or you are hearing garbage from others.

Brother: What qualities does your brother have? Do you need to utilize those qualities in your own life?

Blood...Yuck! It's just as scary to see in a dream as it is in waking life. Blood is the fuel that keeps our motors running, so to the dreaming mind blood means energy. When you see it in a dream or nightmare it's a warning that you've been wasting or losing energy on something or someone. That someone or something is draining you of your energy.

Our bodies are our temples, the dwelling place of the soul and it's important that all aspects of our temple are functioning properly in order to make the most of this life. So when some bizarre affliction occurs in our dreams, it's time to take notice and find out what part of the self is not working in unison with the rest of the self.

So the ear could also mean that you hear to much garbage, or that you need to listen better. And do you need to listen to your brother?

Hope that helps, and good dreams to you :)

I got this book from the library called 10,000 dreams interpreted. I hope this information is useful.

I couldn't find anything specifically about bleeding ears, or even about ears, but I will include some stuff about dreaming about a human head and what it means, and about what bleeding and blood represents. I'll put the head one first.

1-"The head is considered to be the principal part of the body. Because it is the seat of the life force, it denotes power and wisdom. Dreaming of the head suggests that we should look very carefully at ehe way we deal with both intelligence and folly...'a blow to the head (in your case an ear) in a dream can indicate that we should reconsider our actions in a particular situation."

2- "From time immemorial blood has represented the life carrier or the life force. To dream of a violent scene where blood appears indicates that we are being self-destructive in some way. If we are having to deal with blood we need to be aware of our own strength, if we have been injured and someone else is dealing with the blood we need to look at what help is necessary to overcome hurt.

Emotional abuse can translate itself in dreams into bloody wounds either self-inflicted or being inflicted. Blood circulating through the body can symbolize the rejuvenating force"

Good luck with figuring out what your dream means.

Source(s): 1- Pamela Ball, (10,000 Dreams Interpreted, 1996),100. 2-Pamela Ball, (10,000 Dreams Interpreted, 1996),96.

hmmm have you been hearing some hurtful things lately? like perhaps someone has said something to you that hurts you on a deeply personal level. perhaps so much that you are even aggressive whenever its brought up?

to dream of a brother [from a female perspective] represents your masculine side; sometimes he is the persona of a guide through your psyche.

blood represents life. dreaming of losing blood could mean you are physically or emotionally exhausted by something you're passionate about. be it a violent or loving passion.

of direction that has some thing to do with it. Your desires are from time to time a reflection on the type you're feeling (what supplies stress, and so forth), yet they do no longer constantly make sense. you're additionally maximum probable to dream once you do now stay conscious deeply, or enter a shallow state of sleep interior the night.

I would wonder if your brother is keeping a painful secret, something he heard that he did not like hearing.