Which Team Wins This Trade?

Team A gets Jason Bartlett

Team B gets Hunter Pence

Favorite Answer

If Team A needed a SS then they won this trade. SS is a position with little depth so a guy like Bartlett can be pretty valuable when he's hitting like he is. On the other hand OF is a very deep position and Hunter Pence is vastly overrated, you can pick up comparable players in FA right now.

• ?

Bartlett is hot and I am glad to see how well he is doing. But at the end of the year when all is said and done Hunter Pence (I believe) will have the better numbers. Bartlett simply cannot keep this up he already has 5 HR in 38 games, and only had 6 HR in his previous 268 games. Team B gets the better deal in the long run. A in the short term.

Team A pence is just and average OF and bartlett is finally breaking out. I would keep or trade for bartlett. good luck in the league!

SS is shallow and althoug Bartlett's power will come down, he is crushing line drives and he should finish with a solid average and overall numbers. Punce type players can be picked up through FA. I like Bartlett.