If Adam Lambert wins American Idol...?

My question is two-fold - If Adam Lambert wins American Idol, would you HONESTLY purchase his music? I wont - I just dont like him (sorry Lambert Fans) - I just cant picture him as a pop/rock star - he, to me, is a poser - I hope Chris wins, but he wont

Also, which other genre of music would Adam fit into?

please discuss and share your opinions - thanks

Wow, I didnt say I was a Kris fan - I like him better than Adam

its just a harmless question and a simple typo - jeez dont get your panties in a bunch :-) you Lambert fans are so defensive

Favorite Answer

i agree,

please don't go hating but i don't like adam

i don't like his voice

but he's probably going to win :P

i was rooting for danny this whole time, but now kris.

I hope its between Adam and Allison I really want Allison to win I use to really like Danny but he just dosnt have that spark any more for me. American Idol has never had a true Rock chick before. So I voting for Allison. Adam needs to go back to the stage I think P.s They all want him to win, listen to there commets last night specially Simon.

Not only will I buy Adam's album when it comes out, but I will go to see him in concert, which is where he will REALLY excel! As for what genre he fits into, there isn't a genre he DOESN'T fit into...except possibly for gangsta-rap and opera.

If Kris wins - and I hope he does - he will just become another cog in the AI production machine - cranking out whatever music they want him to crank out. Adam still will make out like a bandit even if he 'loses', because he will be free to do whatever he wants HIS way...which is as it should be!

I believe you are wrong. Kris will win Idol unless he really screws up.

Look at the past winners. Almost all of them were openly Christian. So is Kris. Danny Gokey was openly Christian too so I see his votes going to Kris.

Remember the season when Rueben Studdard and Clay Aiken were the two finalists? Aiken was definitely the better singer but he had two things going against him. He was not openly Christian and he was Gay. That is why he lost.

The same thing will happen to Adam. Kris will win the competition.

And no, I would not buy an album by either one of them.

No i absolutely would not waste my money on him. Not because i don't like him but because he is so arrogant that i wouldn't want his head to explode if he sold too much. The teenybopper set will keep him in leather pants and eyeliner for about a year or so and then he will be just another idol past winner who fades into oblivion. What other genre? Ego Music - is that a genre. LOL i guess most rockers would fit into that huh? Not sure - He would have been big in the 80's i am sure.

Source(s): dove

I CANNOT STAND adam lambert! his music is horrible, i wouldn't even consider wasting my money on his songs. Since when is screaming considered singing? that is all he does in his songs, but gets praise for it. ? doesn't make sense! why aren't babies famous then? i have a feeling that adam will win, but lots of people won't buy his songs, cds videos... etc. I think that Kris should win because he can actually sing!! for one thing, he is STRAIGHT, the way God ment for it to be! (unlike certain adams that we know:) ) he has a really good voice, and to top it all off hes cute :) haha

i don't think adam fits into a certain genere... i guess it would have to be rock...

Source(s): my opinions!

I am rooting for Adam because he's the real deal, I certainly believe in his music; therefore, my money won't go to waste if I put it on any endeavor he embarks on (album, concert, etc.) - whether he wins AI or not.

i REALLY want kris to win. he's got the talent to do so. all adam does is scream. i dont think kris will win either, but everyone last yeat though archuleta was gonna win, but he didnt:) so we'll have to see what happens. adam cant fit into any music, well i guess i can see him in screamo:/

• I prolly wouldn't buy his music.....i mean MAYBE (thats a really big maybe) i would of he was like in a glamor rock band. but i doubt it.

I'm personally a kris allen fan. adam has amazing vocal range. but he just isn't my type. kris is all around talented and he just seems so real and down to earth.

I would HONESTLY buy his music.

I will get thumbs down for this but I hope Adam wins, and I'm from Arkansas.

I would like him a lot more if people would shut up about how great he is and how bad Adam is.

Adam is the better vocalist.