Where is Yellowstone National Park?

I need to go to Map Quest and print a map from Annunciation School Philadelphia, Pa (19147) to Yellowstone National Park. I need directions. What do I type in?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

here, click the link in my source below, it goes to google maps, which is a waaaay better online map site then mapquest.

or if you really want mapquest, the link is here:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Philadelphia&1s=PA...

but you have to click the blue SELECT under the purple number 1.it's on the left panel.

• Marion
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It's named "Yellowstone" because the sulfur in the water table and hot springs stain the rocks and stones . . . yellow. Yellowstone lies on the continental ridge . . . so all rivers from there either flow west to the Pacific or east to the Atlantic. Scientists have been conducting surveys at Lake Yellowstone for the past several decades. The lake has actually tilted 20 feet in one direction because the earth on the other side is rising due to the magma chamber under the park. So when they say it's an active volcano . . . it's active. More like a sleeping giant !!!

• louvre
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yellowstone National Park is in Wyoming mostly and a little bit in Montana. Cooke City is right on the out skirts, try that or another city nearby. I'm curious, you are in school and you have not learned the location of one of our most popular National parks? What are they teaching in school these days?

• Jeff m
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Northwest corner of Wyoming, with small parts in Idaho and Montana. Look at any map of the US, you cant miss it. Its bigger then Rhode Island and Deleware combined!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

umm Yellow Stone National Park?

• 1 decade ago

type in your address and then type in yellow national park hope this helps

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wyoming

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.