Which would you chose? Living in a D.C. or living in a city that is 30 minutes from Nashville?

Which would you guys recommend? Living in a small city (Gallatin) and be within 30 minutes of Nashville, TN or living in Washington, D.C.? The D.C. job that I'm offered would pay starting out at $35K a year (which is not much), but has the potential to go all the way up to $79K, but this will take about 6 -... show more Which would you guys recommend? Living in a small city (Gallatin) and be within 30 minutes of Nashville, TN or living in Washington, D.C.?

The D.C. job that I'm offered would pay starting out at $35K a year (which is not much), but has the potential to go all the way up to $79K, but this will take about 6 - 7 years. The Gallatin position would start out at $29K and the most you can make at that position would be $40K.

So which would you chose? I'm the kind of person that loves sports, so D.C. would seem like the Ideal choice. Of course, things are more expensive in bigger cities.