who died on all my children?

• Favorite Answer

I think it was Stuart. The man in the living room looked a bit innocent, his mouth was slightly open, he was looking around the room with a bit of a confused expression on his face. It just didn't seem like Adam to me. He was probably still hiding upstairs.

It actually made me a little sad. Stuart is such a good person to meet such a crappy demise.

Most likely it is Stuart and he was portraying him. It says in spoilers JR will make a startling discovery today. That most likely being that it was Stuart and Adam ran away again. The person was in the body bag meaning he was dead. This is a soap opera you gota remember

• Tracy

I wish it would have been Ryan - with all those guns in the house someone could have killed him. He's got to go.

Anyhoo....Stuart died - people think it's Adam....and Adam might take on Stewart's identity.

It will be Staurt and Adam is going to go into hiding or something because b-4 all this went down he had a secret and was trying to cover it up now he has more then one reason to hide out

They want us to think it's Adam, but Adam is upstairs. It's Stewart and it'll be very confusing to the viewers for a while - just like always. And rumors will fly and spoilers will be wrong - just like always.Don't believe what you read....or what people say. Just got to wait and watch it drag out.

Stuart were on the grounds friday, he saw annie and follow her to the house

It could be Stuart, and not adam

I think Tad could died

Adam Chandler was murdered on AMC. Tad was also shot but he will survive. Tad's behavior will change due to his brain injury.

It seems as if it is Adam but it will be Stuart. I wonder if Adam will let everyone think it is him and pretend to be Stuart to keep himself safe.

We don't know for certain yet. It definitely seemed like Adam, but all the spoilers said it would turn out to be Stuart. I just don't see how that's possible (but it is the soaps, so ANYTHING is possible!)

They think it's Adam, but it's Stuart. Someone shot Stuart by mistake - thinking it was Adam.