who died on all my children?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I think it was Stuart. The man in the living room looked a bit innocent, his mouth was slightly open, he was looking around the room with a bit of a confused expression on his face. It just didn't seem like Adam to me. He was probably still hiding upstairs.

It actually made me a little sad. Stuart is such a good person to meet such a crappy demise.

• 1 decade ago

Most likely it is Stuart and he was portraying him. It says in spoilers JR will make a startling discovery today. That most likely being that it was Stuart and Adam ran away again. The person was in the body bag meaning he was dead. This is a soap opera you gota remember

• Tracy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I wish it would have been Ryan - with all those guns in the house someone could have killed him. He's got to go.

Anyhoo....Stuart died - people think it's Adam....and Adam might take on Stewart's identity.

• 1 decade ago

It will be Staurt and Adam is going to go into hiding or something because b-4 all this went down he had a secret and was trying to cover it up now he has more then one reason to hide out

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They want us to think it's Adam, but Adam is upstairs. It's Stewart and it'll be very confusing to the viewers for a while - just like always. And rumors will fly and spoilers will be wrong - just like always.Don't believe what you read....or what people say. Just got to wait and watch it drag out.

• 1 decade ago

Stuart were on the grounds friday, he saw annie and follow her to the house

It could be Stuart, and not adam

I think Tad could died

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Adam Chandler was murdered on AMC. Tad was also shot but he will survive. Tad's behavior will change due to his brain injury.

• 1 decade ago

It seems as if it is Adam but it will be Stuart. I wonder if Adam will let everyone think it is him and pretend to be Stuart to keep himself safe.

• 1 decade ago

We don't know for certain yet. It definitely seemed like Adam, but all the spoilers said it would turn out to be Stuart. I just don't see how that's possible (but it is the soaps, so ANYTHING is possible!)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They think it's Adam, but it's Stuart. Someone shot Stuart by mistake - thinking it was Adam.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.