Why do I feel like guys don't notice me?

Everytime I go out somewhere like to a store and there's cute guys, they don't even turn to look at me. It's almost as if I wasn't even there. Sometimes I feel invisible. I just don't understand why guys don't notice me. I try my hardest to look pretty whenever I go out. Is it that I'm... show more Everytime I go out somewhere like to a store and there's cute guys, they don't even turn to look at me. It's almost as if I wasn't even there. Sometimes I feel invisible. I just don't understand why guys don't notice me. I try my hardest to look pretty whenever I go out. Is it that I'm ugly? I'm a brunette with hazel eyes. I just want to feel noticed and I want guys to actually notice me. Whenever I'm out shopping or something and I see a cute guy and he doesn't even acknowledge my existence, it really lowers my self esteem. What do I need to do to get "noticed" and not feel so invisible and why do I always feel like guys don't notice me or turn to look at me? Is it just that I'm insecure? Please help!
8 answers 8