Have you experienced side effects with Sertraline (Zoloft)?

i'm taking it for anxiety disorder, taking it for about 3 months. Anxiety is better, but i think i got more depressed. I can't tell exactly if it's due to these pills, but i've been experiencing loss of appetite and more lazyness... i barely eat now, unless i force myself to it. Have you... show more i'm taking it for anxiety disorder, taking it for about 3 months.
Anxiety is better, but i think i got more depressed. I can't tell exactly if it's due to these pills, but i've been experiencing loss of appetite and more lazyness... i barely eat now, unless i force myself to it.

Have you experienced any of these side effects? or others?
Update: first thing i was told by my doctor was that i would have issues about libido. which didn't happened fortunately. yes i sweat a lot too,
Update 2: i can't understand why someone gave a thumbs down to all answers... i think they were all very informative and helpfull.