Are people born ugly or is ugly a choice?

Do you think they will ever discover a cure for ugly?

MP: Where did sexy go that Justin Timberlake had to go fetch it back?

Favorite Answer

It's a choice. Everyone is born beautiful. People just become ugly because they catch ugly from other ugly people.

God hates ugly people.

Ugly people are sinners and wont inherit the kingdom of heaven.

And ugly people shouldnt marry or adopt either

(edit - why do possibly the too best looking people below say they are ugly? Yes, that means you Nicolae and Hotch)

(edit2 - oh, I'm getting Thumbs down'd - I guess irony is escaping people today then.....)

• tori4 years agoReport

Stop being so stupid. God wouldn't hate someone because of how they look. All humans are his spawn and he loves them all the same. Yes, some may stray from the path he has set for them, but that's life. So stop pretending that you know what you're talking about.

I think opposite to most people, there are genetics, since it is your INHERITED data no way to change it. Changes cause many disorders, anyway.

People are born ugly and beautiful. There are basic consepts and general consideration which is formed by majority of the population to identify and idealize beauty. If you don't fit these standards, sorry you are physically ugly. But it is not a bad thing. I am also ugly and I know why noone has never fall for me. It is the law of the nature and reproduction. Being ugly means actually being less capable of reproducing.

Love...

• tori4 years agoReport

Yeat

Hydro has it right there is already a cure for ugly. Whether or not people choose to exercise it is their choice. Beauty may only be skin deep, but ugly is to the bone.

MP: I got that sexy right here! And if you ask me, I don't think JT ever found sexy.

Source(s): My tongue in cheek :)

If it was a choice I chose wrong cause I always get called ugly

Yes being ugly is a choice. We should throw all ugly people into a fire and never speak of them again. Ugly people (such as myself) have a secret society that no one else knows about (much like fat people have their own secret society).

Fat people gather around a fire wearing cloaks and eating chicken legs at night while all the skinny people are sleeping, and make jokes about them. We also chant the saying, "Why be thinner when you can have more dinner?" That's why no matter how hard some pretend to diet it never works. (Credit to John Green)

Ugly people gather around at night and do much of the same. They take bricks and smash their faces so as to disfigure themselves. We draw mustaches on pretty people and sacrifice them to the gods of ugly, while thanking them for making us ugly.

I am a proud member of the secret society for people who are fat AND ugly. (FAU) Why be pretty and skinny when you can belong to an awesome club? See you at the next meeting.

Source(s): Member of FAU; Are you kidding -_-

Sorry but what do u mean? You are just born who you are. - you should never Chage a thing. I mean people can get ugly if they do bad things but no good person can be ugly!

I allways pick the wrong one, so if there is a cure don't give me a choice just the cure.

Justin Timberflake, sexy, damn that guy fell out of the ugly tree and hit all the ugly branches on the way down..............yea I'm bitter 'cos he got of with my mate Quazy....now he's smokin...

I'm off doen the pub in....32 mins...cheers!

Some people are just born undeniably ugly. But if you just have acne or you're fat then just clear that **** and exercise.

No, no one is born ugly. Everyone is beautiful, you may not see it.

• Dave A

I was born ugly and dam proud of it.

Im off to organise the ugly pride parade 2009.

Edit: Tara J, I offically invite you to be the Ugly Pride Parade 2009 master of ceremonies

No one is born ugly♥

Ugly is a choice

People choose to be ugly

They could be pretty if they just try

In fact you can be ugly and still live a pretty life

You don't have to act on the fact that you chose to be ugly

The majority of people are pretty.......and ugly people should not have the same rights as pretty people

If we deny the ugly people their rights as human beings...then they will see it our way.........and be pretty

I was born pretty............but I could have just as well been born ugly♥

Of course I would consider being ugly..........I hear the ugly people are giving out toaster ovens if I come on over to the ugly team♥ lol