who is a better drummer joey jordison from slipknot or dave lombardo from slayer please answer quickly?

im having an argument with someone about who is a better drummer joey jordison from slipknot or dave lombardo from slayer i go with dave lombardo not that joey isnt good he is, but dave has more experience right? help me win or not thanx =)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Man These All are Gods its Very Childish if you say one is better. yes Lombardo has more experience but Joey is Faster, In My Idea Mike Portnoy From Dream Theater is Best , I Will Pick Lombardo of these 2 but both are Gods.

Source(s): Metalhead
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Dave Lombardo is The definitive blue-print of heavy Metal drumming. w/out him all of these nu-metal bands would not sound the same. He is the father of the double-pedal kick-assery. Not to dis-credit Jordison, or any other slipknot drummer, but Lombardo did it first, and did it best. (In terms of Metal drumming, not rock like Neil Pert.)

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Joey Lombardo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lombardo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sorry, but Joey kicks Lombardo's as*!

I'm a maggot and always will be! Joey is the best drummer of all time. And slipknot is the best band!

*a maggot is a REAL slipknot fan

Haha, dude ur gonna lose!

• 1 decade ago

Lombardo. I'm not a huge Slayer fan, but my friend, who's opinion I respect, considers Lombardo to be one of the greatest drummers of all time.

• 1 decade ago

i would say joey, he is more of a technical drummer than Lombardo. though they are both pretty amazing. so my top 3 is: Joey, Lombardo, and Neil Pert from the band Rush.

• 1 decade ago

joey jordison

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Joey rules man. His solo of genius. but Neil Peart of rush tops it all. STAY (SIC)!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.