Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Shaq humiliates Chris Dudley, your reaction (youtube vid)?

Holy crap, I came across this video and I was stunned.

Shaq backed down on Dudley sick like and he dunks on him, to top it off he takes a dookie on him.

...I'll just shut up and let you see for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3LxYJKazAM

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=channel_page

Dudley's Reaction is priceless. He throws the ball at Shaq in fury.

Favorite Answer

Haha Dudley pooed his pants after! I would've been scared to go back out there and match up on Shaq after that.

As, a die hard Knicks fan I can honestly say that everyone has had their way with Chris Dudley, so it is essentially no big deal what Shaq has done given his size and dominance factor and for the fact that Dudley sucked something had to give and it did. I miss that fool Dudley to tell you the truth though cause at least he hustled and he is better than any big we have had in the last couple of loss plagued seasons, like Jerome James, Eddy Curry, Jared Jeffries, and Malik Rose all gag.

It seems that I gave Dudley the benefit of the doubt in those days cause the great Ewing needed his rest and Dudley came in from time to time with garbage minutes and tried. I can not hate him for that and the fact that the Knicks were a 60 win team back then I could care less on how bad Dudley was. Now that the Knicks hit a rough patch I cared about the fact Rose and James were wrongfully here for years, Jeffries got an outrageous contract, and Curry is a lazy slob.

Yeah, Dudley got doo'dooed on.

Check this one out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBMzzgRtuDg

Youtube thumbnail

that was an awesome vid,

not only did dudley get humiliated, he does that on his own by having one of the worst shooting free throw shot not % but the way he shot back then!

• ...

hahah good one

other than dudleys size..how'd the hell that guy make it to the nba??? it's been a while since i seen him in the nba

• Shaq attack!