What is the full Catholic "Now I lay me down to sleep" bedtime prayer...?

I babysit for 3 children whose family is Catholic, and I dont know their prayers since I follow Buddhism. They recite a beautiful prayer before bed. It is a version of this traditional Catholic bedtime prayer, which I am slightly familiar with: Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to... show more I babysit for 3 children whose family is Catholic, and I dont know their prayers since I follow Buddhism. They recite a beautiful prayer before bed. It is a version of this traditional Catholic bedtime prayer, which I am slightly familiar with:

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep;
(Should I die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.)

They recite the first two lines, but then the two after that are different. Also, they recite about 3 more stanzas, not just that one stanza.

Is there a version for children with 3 or 4 or 5 stanzas that start out with "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep"?

I'd like to memorize it and join them as they recite it before bed.

thanks!
Update: The kids I sit for don't say the last two lines, I told you. They say something different, something along the lines of "May angels watch me through the night, And keep me safe till morning's light."
Update 2: jeez everyone's getting on me! I don't CARE if this isn't just a strictly Catholic prayer, okay? I KNOW *for a fact* this family is Catholic, so the prayer they are reciting is Catholic.