the / station / every morning / gets on/ same / at / subway / the
Helen/ tomorrow morning / call / six 'o clock / forget / at / to
plan / difficulty/ their/ carried/ withoud/ out/
yesterday evening/ Mr. Brown/ ran/ on/ Fifth Avenue/ into/
one/ his/ koncked/ with/ out/ opponent/ punch/
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. William gets on the subway at the same station every morning.
2. Don't forget to call Helen tomorrow morning at six o'clock.
3. They carried out their plan without difficulty.
4. I ran into Mr. Brown on Fifth Avenue yesterday evening.
5. The prizefighter knocked out his opponent with one punch.Source(s): 自己