3 asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯(小篇的文章)

去年暑假,是我第一次出國,想出去見識一下。

我只能說,我跟鄉下來的孩子沒兩樣,到那邊,就是不斷的驚嘆而已,在雪梨,有山有水,雖然我只去了45天,不過也滿足了,今年會再去,但希望我的英文可以進步快一點,我喜歡那裡的人,如此友善,喜歡那裡的風景和天氣。等到英文好一點時,再去雪梨塔,雪梨橋,雪梨歌劇院,因為英文不好我根本連單子都填不了。我永遠記得那裡的人事物,我會再回來。

請幫忙翻譯...單字盡量簡單一點...

Rating
    Favorite Answer

It's my first time go abroad last summer,and i want to know more by this trip.

When i get there,i only can feel that there has no difference between me and someone who come from village!

The only thing i can do is shocked by the whole things in Sydney.

mountain,river...such beautiful view

I only stayed there for fourty-five days,but it's enough to me.

This year i will visit there again,and i hope my Enlgish can make progress faster.

I like people in there,they are so friendly.

and i also like the view and the weather in there.

I will go to the tower of Sydney and the Bridge of Sydney and the opera of Sydney when i can speak English better than now.

Because of my English,i even can't fill in couple words on form.

I would remember the whole things in there forever and ever,i'll come back again!

2009-05-19 14:05:10 補充:

改正:

last summer vacation

Wow is the only word i keep saying when i get there, so i think there has no difference between me and tike.

Source(s): me, me

Last year summer vacation, was my first study abroad, wanted to exit experience.

I only can say that, I child who comes with the countryside not different, to that side, is the unceasing exclamation, in the Sydney, has Shan Youshui, although I have only gone 45 day, but has also satisfied, can again go this year, but hoped my English may progress quickly, I like there person, so friendly, likes there scenery and the weather.When English good, again goes to the Sydney tower, the Sydney bridge, Sydney Opera house, because English was not good I not to be able to fill in the bill.I forever remembered there person thing, I can again come back.

The summer vacation , was the first time last year I went abroad , to want to go out a knowledge a while 。

I can only say , I come with country of the kid have no two kind ,s to go to there the , is continuous surprised sigh the , has mountain to have water , in, in Sydney although I only went for 45 days, , however also satisfied , will go to , again this year hope that my English can progress hurry up , I like person , there thus the friendly , like the scenery there and the weather 。Wait for English like the , goes to tower , Sydney bridges , Sydney opera houses , in Sydney again in 1:00 because English doesn't like me basically even the slips can't fill 。I remember the personnel there thing , forever I will come back 。 again

Source(s): jason811f