Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

(特急件)幫我翻譯一下吧~20點奉上

Q1.你認為你自己是一個快樂的年輕人嗎?

幹嘛這麼認真?我當然是個快樂的年輕人,因為我知足常樂,家

裡雖然家徒四壁,只能用鈔票當壁紙,也就是窮的只剩下錢

了,但我卻過得很開心,大家都說我長的頗為帥氣,技巧有口皆碑,不只做口碑,而是在作傳說,在一個父慈子孝、兄友弟恭、天倫和樂的家庭中長大,這樣的生活環境還有什麼不滿足,還有什麼不快樂的呢?這個世界上比我還要不幸的人實在太多了,我想我需要介紹一下我自己,我已經22歲了,但我絲毫沒有22歲該有的樣子,時常保有一顆赤子之心,所以有時候朋友都會覺得我有那麼一點幼稚,興趣是逛百貨公司的玩具部或是去住家附近的玩具店閒逛跟老闆聊天,平常也會扶老太太過馬路,日行一善,每到假日我還會扶個兩三次呢,像我這樣聰明伶俐憨厚木訥清純可人玉樹臨風有如F4的學生,還有什麼不快樂的?

Q2.你認為跟你比較熟的朋友或老師會怎麼描述、形容你

跟我很熟的朋友都這樣形容我。我是個幽默風趣專情的好男

生,在他們的眼裡,我是個夠義氣的好朋友,在師長的眼裡,

我是個用功努力的好學生,在父母的眼裡,我是個孝順貼心的好兒子,在弟弟妹妹的眼裡我是個成熟可靠的好大哥,在女朋友們的眼裡,我是貼心風趣的好男人。這麼完美的我,難免還是會有那麼一點小缺點,就是~忌妒者太多了,但沒關係,正所謂:”能力越強,責任越大”,如果這是身為一個完美的人應該

有的原罪,我接受。如果跟我不熟老師或朋友一定會覺得我跩跩的,那真的很抱歉,我也很想認識大家,但是我總是很忙,抱歉,抱歉~~

Update:

你自己翻的嗎~~還是翻譯軟體阿???

Update 2:

看看誰能不用翻譯軟體翻摟

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Q1. You thought that you are joyful young people?

Does such earnestly? I certainly am joyful young people, because I am a happy person, although in family utterly destitute, can only use the bill to work as wallpaper, was also poor is only left over the money, but I actually crossed very much happily, everybody said that my long good looks and graceful manners quite, the skill won universal praise, not only made the oral traditions, but in made the fable, in proper family relationships, brotherly harmony, ethics and in a happy family grew up, such living conditions also had are assorted are dissatisfied, but also had is assorted not joyfully? In this world also wanted the unfortunate person me too to be really more than, I thought that I needed to introduce I, I already 22 years old, but I did not have 22 years old should slightly to have the appearance, often held a pure heart, therefore sometimes the friend could think that I had a little weak, the interest was strolls Department store's toy department perhaps goes to the house nearby toy store to stroll with boss chats, usually also will hold old woman extremely the street, the Japan line one friendly, I will also hold 2-3 time when the holiday, looked like me like this intelligently clever simple and honest simple-hearted clear to be possible the person eucalyptus to face the wind has like the F4 student, but alsoHas is assorted is not joyful?

2009-05-18 21:06:55 補充:

Q2. You thought how to describe, describe you with you quite ripe friend or teacher

2009-05-18 21:07:52 補充:

Like this describes me with I very ripe friends. I am the humorous charming special sentiment good male student, in theirs eye, I is the 夠 loyalty good friend, in division commander's eye, I is studies hard the good

2009-05-18 21:08:05 補充:

student diligently, in parents' eye, I is a filial intimate good son, in the younger brother younger sister's eye I is mature reliable good eldest brother, in girlfriends' eye, I is the intimate charming good man. Such perfect

2009-05-18 21:08:18 補充:

I, will have unavoidably a little minor object, was ~ being jealous have been too many, but has not related, just so-called: ” ability is stronger, the responsibility is bigger”, if this is the body is the pardoned crime which

2009-05-18 21:08:31 補充:

a perfect person should have, I accept. If with my not ripe teacher or the friend certainly will think I 跩 跩, that was really sorry very much, I also very want to know everybody, but I will be very always busy, was sorry that will be sorry ~~

2009-05-18 21:08:47 補充:

太多自 所以分開

2009-05-18 21:17:51 補充:

翻譯軟體

Source(s): 哈哈, 我英文有那麼強 就好了= =
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo201409150.pixnet.net/blog

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.