中文翻英文 (勿用翻譯軟體) 急用 10點

下列中文翻英文 謝謝大大:

這部電影 幾乎所有場景都在機場拍攝

對我來說 題材非常特別

男主角說 人的一生都在等待

他的的堅持令我佩服

他的善良我也很喜歡

女主角對愛情的態度非常癡情但我卻不能認同她 畢竟是破壞別人家庭

雖然這部電影最後沒有美好的結局

但是男主角還是很滿足的回去原本國家

這就是我覺得這部電影厲害的地方

因為不一定每個故事都是完美的結局

看完了這部電影 我覺得現實中應該不太可能發生

但根據新聞 這部電影是真實事件

而且真實事件的男主角 最後官司打贏 可以自由離開

但他已經在機場住了10幾年 極度恐懼外面的世界

所以他選擇住在機場

Rating
    Favorite Answer

這部電影 幾乎所有場景都在機場拍攝

Almost all the scenes of the film were shot at the airport

對我來說 題材非常特別

For me, a very special subject matter

男主角說 人的一生都在等待

Actor life that has been waiting for

他的的堅持令我佩服

The insistence of his I admire

他的善良我也很喜歡

He's good I also like

女主角對愛情的態度非常癡情但我卻不能認同她 畢竟是破壞別人家庭

Love the attitude of the female lead is very infatuated But I can not agree with her family, after all, the destruction of others

雖然這部電影最後沒有美好的結局

Although the film was not a good outcome

但是男主角還是很滿足的回去原本國家

But the actor's back or very satisfied with the original national

這就是我覺得這部電影厲害的地方

This is what I think much of the local film

因為不一定每個故事都是完美的結局

Because each story is not necessarily a perfect ending

看完了這部電影 我覺得現實中應該不太可能發生

Watching the film I think the reality should be less likely to occur

但根據新聞 這部電影是真實事件

However, according to news events of the movie is real

而且真實事件的男主角 最後官司打贏 可以自由離開

Real events and the last actor to win a lawsuit can be free to leave

但他已經在機場住了10幾年 極度恐懼外面的世界

However, he has been living at the airport for 10 years fear the outside world

所以他選擇住在機場

So he chose to live at the airport

Source(s): 自己翻的

Most of this movie’s scenes were taken in the airport. For me, the theme was very special. The actor said, “A life is always waiting.” I admire his insistence and I also like his good personality.

Although the actress had an unreasoning passion to love, but I cannot agreed to her attitude, for then is a kind of destroying other people’s family.

But the actor was very glad to return to his original country, this is the part which I felt very fantastic because it is not possible the entire movie have a good ending.

When I finished this movie, I think it will not happen in this world, but the news said that this was a true story and the real story was that the (actor) had won the lawsuit an was freed, but he ha d lived in the airport for ten years, he was very scared of the outside world, so he chose to stay in the airport.

我再國外讀書所以比較擅長翻譯

放心這是純手工翻譯

This movie nearly all scenes in the airport photography for me theme very special actor said that person's life was waiting for he insisted makes me admire him to be good I also very much to like the leading lady manner unusual unreasoning passion but I actually not being able to approve her to love after all destroys others family, although this movie does not have the happy result finally, but the actor very satisfied goes back originally national this is I thinks this movie fierce place, because uncertain each story is the perfect result looked this movie I had thought in the reality should not occur but according to news this movie is too possibly the real event Moreover the real event's actor final lawsuit wins may leave freely, but he had already lived in outside 10 several year extreme fear worlds at the airport, therefore he chooses at the airport

Source(s): 我的英文老師