Why does youtube take so long to load videos in full screen?

I recently bought a new computer with a 24 inch monitor. Now, when I try to watch youtube videos in full screen, they only load for a 1 second that it takes me to click the full screen option. Once in full screen, it either doesn't load or loads ridiculously slow. If I go back to normal view, it loads... show more I recently bought a new computer with a 24 inch monitor. Now, when I try to watch youtube videos in full screen, they only load for a 1 second that it takes me to click the full screen option. Once in full screen, it either doesn't load or loads ridiculously slow. If I go back to normal view, it loads quicker, at a normal pace.

What's the deal here? I have cable internet and everything else works great. Is it simply that the I'm trying to load a larger view, almost as if it is a larger file size?

Oh, same problem when trying to watch shows on Hulu or NBC.com. I tried to watch the office in full screen tonight and it just kept stopping every 4 seconds and had to buffer more.

What gives?
Update: Running Vista. 4 gigs RAM.