I need advice on an AR-15!?!? Scopes?

any thoughts on this RR http://www.impactguns.com/store/RRA-AR1251.html

Would it be too difficult to mount a scope on it?

Thank you all very much!

• 2A
    Favorite Answer

No it has the rail on top so a scope will go right on top and it has the removable carry handle as well.

Rock River is a pretty good AR brand. I see that it has a detachable carrying handle. It also has rail system on top of the carrying handle. I would prefer to take carrying handle off though. You could mount a 4x ACOG scope on it and that is a great set up. I think that the ACOG is the best scope to put on an AR-15. You still retain the close quarters ability, the scope doesnt hinder you in that way and the ACOG 4x will increase the range of your weapon to past 500 yards with practice. I wouldnt put any other scope on my AR-15 other than an ACOG. I would put an M68 Aimpoint Red dot or an EOtech on there but those are just for Close Quarters.

The first answer got it. Now im not sure if you can co-witness your sight with this kind of rail if you are looking to do that

Source(s): Ar lover