Is Satan working on me?

Since I became a Jehovah's Witness and changed my life for the better, like quitting smoking, better associations etc. It seems like a lot of bad things have been happening, and now tonight my wife left. We were together for over 28 years. She is not in the truth and enjoys worldly things like holidays,... show more Since I became a Jehovah's Witness and changed my life for the better, like quitting smoking, better associations etc. It seems like a lot of bad things have been happening, and now tonight my wife left. We were together for over 28 years. She is not in the truth and enjoys worldly things like holidays, birthdays going out to wild parties etc. I've never told her that she couldn't do these things, it was her choice but she just doesn't see what I see. She made me make a choice and I chose Jehovah God but I love her very much. I've made my choice and I'm sticking to it. Brothers and sisters please help me with the feelings I'm having right now.
Update: You don't know what my life was like before I became a witness. It is better.
Update 2: No, I don't care about the negative responses, I know they couldn't possibly understand. I do however, appreciate the responses from those who don't necessarily agree with my choice but have decent words.