Samsung Sway(: . . . . . .?

okay so i am looking for a new phone on verizon. and i am thinking that i might get the samsung sway.

i really like it because it slides up like the chocolate and the lg shine. and i like that. lol. so yeah. but i was on the verizon website and i read reviews of the samsung sway. and they were kinda bad. like they said that the texting was slow. and that the battery life was bad too.

so to all of you who have it . . . what do you think? is it even worth looking at? cause i reallyyyyyyyyy reallyyyyyyyyy like it.

if its not worth looking at. . . what other phones are good.? i like the ev2 but EVERYONE and i do mean EVERYONE has them . so i dont really want that. just tell me other suggestions tho.

thanks(:

Favorite Answer

I actually bought the Sway knowing it was a horrible phone from ALL the reviews on Verizon and Amazon. To be completely honest with you this is the 4 day and I have one bar left from when I first charged it. I used to have the Env and had to charge that every 4 to 5 days. I want to mention though I use this phone for minimal calling. I don't text and don't mess with music/navigation/downloads/ringtones. I wanted a phone that looks sleek and has good call quality. I think I call about 7 or 8 times a day and about 2-8 minutes per call. This is the 4th day and the battery is still good. I was told when i bought this phone you can upgrade your battery with 80% more life. So depending on what you do on your phone is also a question. If you text and do all sorts of things then yeah I would say your battery will drain much faster then mine. I looked at ALL the phones Verizon is offering now its either too small of a screen, too basic, or too many features I don't need (blackberry, dare, music phones) this is the perfect cell phone for me because I just use it to talk.

Source(s): Researching the Sway

I currently have the Samsung sway. It has 50 MB built in memory, Pretty good camera, which does panaramic photos. the slide up screen is a nice touch, although it could use a thumb push on the screen for better movement. So far i havent had a lick of trouble with it. Excelent call quality, text messages out within 3 seconds, recives sms fast as well... Unless you get the data plan you may want to re rout the navigation buttons on the home screen so that they never point to your account. Im over 25 cents now on my bill... The battery on mine typicaly lasts all day, i use it for phone calling ( of course) but alot of texting and mms sending... It also supports the capability of being connected to ur computer for music uploads nice feature... their is no headpone port except for the one on the gray box you have to plug into the charge port but its still ok.. The antenna is in the bottom section of the phone. try not to cover it too much.

Source(s): I currently own the phone

Don't get it I have a sway and its horrible i had it replaced three times already and I only had it for about 3 months you should get a Samsung Trance

I think it's pretty..but i heard that it wasn't such a great working phone. I have the trance and I love it. You should get that one. :)