promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Poll: bare legs or hose?

Which do you prefer to see guys? Bare legs or in hose? Girls you can always answer too of course :)

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow - lots of thumb downs for bare. I would agree I think the bare leg trend is way over done. I think I could pull off the look but I don't think most of us can. Hose is just more classier and works better for work (no freezing legs with the office A/C up high). For going out, paired with a nice skirt and heels, it still looks sexy.

Lately I've been pairing hose with shorts and heels and been getting some admiring glances and smiles from men. : )

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I for one like wearing hose, it looks more professional than the bare leg trashy look. The bare leg trailer trash look has gone on long enough, it's time we stand up and start caring about our appearance again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

as a girl I think it is more sophisticated and professional looking to wear hose. I know that most all of the guys I'm around prefer hose to bare.

• 1 decade ago

most definitely hose, any lady that actually cares how she looks would not go with bare legs. to me bare legs are tacky, trashy, and VERY unprofessional. I think a lady dressed in a skirt/dress with pantyhose and heels looks very elegant, and lady like. I can't understand why women don't care about their appearance anymore, it used to be women always wanted to look nice, but they just don't care anymore, and that's a shame!!!

for the ladies who still wear hose, please keep it up. you are the pillars of elegance, and professionalism.

Source(s): just a guy that loves looking at beautiful and elegant women in hose : )
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hose of course.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love to see the ladies wearing hose, it looks better than bare legs anyday.

• 1 decade ago

Most definately hose! Nothing beats a great pair of legs in silky shiny hose. =)

• 1 decade ago

PANTYHOSE PANTYHOSE PANTYHOSE!!!

Every female should wear hose. Its Sophisticated and classy look outshines the bare,chalky,stale and pale legs. Alot females out there have no idea what hose to wear, which leads to the constant excuse of "they are itchy"..."uncomfortable"... "nuisance". My repsonse to that is buy a quality pair of pantyhose. The more you spend on a pair of pantyhose...will have a greater effect on your legs.

• 1 decade ago

Out in the sun, bare legs are best. For an evening indoors, stockings and garters can't be beat (but the area right above the stockings and right between the garters is quite spankable).

• 1 decade ago

Definately hose, silky shiney pantyhose,its horifying to see a woman with bare legs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.