What good movies are there with Buffy Actors in them?

I'm running out of movies to watch on the internet so i was wondering, What good movies are there with James Marster, Amber Benson, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brendon, David Boreanaz, Sarah Michelle Gellar or Anthony Stuart Head in them (because I'm a crazy Buffy fan and i've just finished watching the... show more I'm running out of movies to watch on the internet so i was wondering, What good movies are there with James Marster, Amber Benson, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brendon, David Boreanaz, Sarah Michelle Gellar or Anthony Stuart Head in them (because I'm a crazy Buffy fan and i've just finished watching the 7th series and i need another fix of Buffy actors!).

Thanks - and i would be most grateful if someone could find me a free link to watch "Chance" (2002) with Amber Benson and James Marsers
Update: and Seth Green I forgot lol (and he's the best lol)