How can the people that pick on Palin's gaffes possibly support Joe Biden?

Telling Chuck Graham to "Stand up Chuck, let them see you." (the gut is wheelchair bound)

During a conversation with an Indian-American political activist, Biden said, "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian-Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking."

http://politicalhumor.about.com/b/2008/10/01/top-5...

His newest one is disclosing the secret location of the bunker that Cheney hid in during 9/11 at the Gridiron club.

Where is the consistancy?

Update:

I meant (the guy is in a wheelchair).

Update 2:

I didn't think Palin was ready for VP. I was not a supporter of hers, but I do respect her. Biden is getting a free ride form the press with these things. I'm ebarassed for him. I never said he wasn't qualified for VP. I don't agree with his politics but he is more qualified than our current President. I think he is probably very book smart but an absolute airhead socially.

Update 3:

Dan C- Fair enough.

Update 4:

Not liking Palin for her political ideologies, I can understand. But so many people, in my experience, that have made fun of everything that comes out of her mouth, love Joe Biden. Ken I almost picked you for best answer, then I read your second sentence. Whay is Palin a moron, but Biden only sometimes goes too far and embarasses the country?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Palin was ridiculed for her beliefs (i.e., Carrie Prejean), not much her gaffes, but it did hurt her image. Those who love her will always love her and those who hate her will always hate her. Those who dislike (not hate) her just don't agree with her beliefs and those that do like (not love) her admire her strength. The mainstream media is on Team Obama, so Biden will always get a free pass. Even if he gaffes, they'll just choose not to report it, or glaze it over really fast with a closing that will pretty much sum up that 'stuff like this do happen to other VPs, not just Joe Biden.'

Robert Gibbs will come out later again to say, "What Biden meant to say was..........."

• John
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sheep don't think. They can't even fathom that Palin is not in a position to make decisions that effect their lives.

People who ridicule Palin are sheep.

Palin is not in a position of power at this point and those who focus on Palin need to start focusing on their Comrade Obama's actions.

• 1 decade ago

Biden is pro-abortion. That makes up for everything. Remember that great hero of feminism, Bill Clinton?

• 1 decade ago

I'll be the first to admit that Biden IS gaffe-prone, as is Palin. That said, I hope you can grasp the following: Palin's gaffes are NOT the reason I don't support her. Here's what bothers me about Palin: she seems ignorant, narrow-minded, and uninterested in becoming less so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Um, wouldn't that work both ways. Why are the Right so blind? If you think Biden is unqualified or unsuitable to be VP because of his motor mouth...why would Palin's stumbles make her MORE suitable?

• 1 decade ago

Easy.

Want to see me do it again ?

No seriously, its not that simple. Palin did not seem to have the qualifications or preparation to move into the oval office should a vacancy occur. Also I did not think she was all that honest.

Its a trust factor. I would not want her anywhere NEAR the presidency.

• Ken
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Vice President Biden goes too far sometimes and sometimes it's embarrassing for the President and for the country.

Governor Palin is a moron.

• 1 decade ago

Sarah Palin's gaffes were not the reason I didn't support her; for me, they were merely entertainment, same as Bush's.

I didn't support Sarah Palin because I didn't agree with her ideas.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Their inate, ingrained hypocrisy precludes them noticing the blatant gaffes of their own buffoons.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahahaa thats hilarious.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.