My nephew (the LIVERPOOL supporter) sent me these text messages this morning?

Message 1: 'The post office have decided to recall their latest stamps. They had pictures of Man United players on them and people couldn't decide which side to spit on.' My reply, "18!" Message 2: 'What is the similarity between a sperm and a Man United fan? They both have a 1 in... show more Message 1:
'The post office have decided to recall their latest stamps. They had pictures of Man United players on them and people couldn't decide which side to spit on.'

My reply, "18!"

Message 2:
'What is the similarity between a sperm and a Man United fan? They both have a 1 in 3 million chance of becoming a human being.'

My reply, 'Still 18!'

I've just sent him a text message asking him to come over and download some songs onto my new phone (because I'm clueless about these things!) and he told me to, 'Do it your bl*ody self, I'm revising for my exams.'

Honestly, I wouldn't DARE speak to my aunts like that! But I suppose it's understandable:DDD

I'm just glad he knows his probability and biology with his GCSEs taking place:DDD

Thank you
Update: P.S he has changed his MSN blast message to, 'Think they may as well hand out medals to referees since they helped them on thweir way to the title.'