What do you think of Zach Ryder Narcissist Gimmick(similar to Lex Luger) +2BQ?
1. After Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Triple H, and batista leave the biz, Who will take there place?
2.What kind of titles will David Hart-Smith Win?
- The DragonLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Zack's new gimmick isn't like Luger's, it's more a retread of Grand Master Sex-ay Brian Christopher. With the goofy haircut and bandana, the goofy grin, the goofy catchphrase, the goofy way of talking, he's Grand Master Sex-ay all over again.
Grand Master Sex-ay had his fans several years ago, mostly because Brian Christopher was believable in the gimmick. We know this gimmick-change for Zack is just another attempt at trying to get him over. But Ryder doesn't have Christopher's talent for this gimmick. He was better off being an Edge-head. This gimmick will fail, I think, because it's not relevant to the fans anymore. Santino's the resident clown in the WWE; they don't need another one.
1. Possibly John Morrison might be a new HBK-type of character. The Undertaker is irreplaceable. A long shot, but Kennedy might be able to occupy the void Triple H leaves. And Batista is an overly-muscled brawler who doesn't talk much, and as such, is easily replaceable. Mike Knox could do it. DH Smith is a prospect. And there are probably at least half a dozen in FCW just itching for the chance.
2. If he stays clean and out of trouble, at his size, a World Title is not out of the question. But initially, the tag titles (with Tyson Kidd) are probably first in line. He should be moving to the IC or U.S. title picture fairly soon, then on to a World Title.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I think it's crap.
It's no more special than Brian Kendrick's narcissist gimmick. Zach Ryder also looks like a bad combination of a Heart Throb and La Resistance associate. Then again, WWE has the magical power to make anything stupid catch on with fans.
1. WWE has John Morrison, Brian Kendrick, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Evan Bourne, CM Punk, Randy Orton, John Cena, Tyson Kidd, and many others to cover their tracks. Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and Batista will be missed by fans, but they're not irreplaceable.
2. The highest title WWE will allow him to win will be the ECW Title and the US/IC Titles. WWE doesn't seem high on David Hart-Smith, and I can tell because until recently, he hasn't been doing much of anything on shows.
- 1 decade ago
no one will