Bible prophecy 2013... coincidence or another WARNING?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
In the book of Daniel an Angel told him about the last 70 years of humanity's rule. He said the second coming would be the 69th year. What would trigger the the beginning of the ...show more
Update : Well Daniel let us know about the years! He gave us the time table and ...show more
Best Answer
I think the end times will come when no one expects it. Individuals have attempted to guess when this would occur for thousands of years. According to scripture, both Paul and Jesus believed this event would happen in their generation. The Bible states that not even the Son will know. This being said, how can we expect to know? God Bless! +?+
  • Comment

Other Answers (14)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • timefan answered 5 years ago
    Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes,in diverse places. All these are the beginning of sorrows .

There is a very significant time period that has been in line with Christ's prophecy:

(Matthew 24:7-8) "For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress”11 And many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off."

(Revelation 12:10-12) “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.
    OLD TESTAMENT:
    Isaiah chapter 40:

13 Who is able to advise the Spirit of the LORD? Who knows enough to be his teacher or counselor? 14 Has the LORD ever needed anyone's advice? Does he need instruction about what is good or what is best? 15 No, for all the nations of the world are nothing in comparison with him. They are but a drop in the bucket, dust on the scales. 22 It is God who sits above the circle of the earth. The people below must seem to him like grasshoppers! ... 23 He judges the great people of the world and brings them all to nothing. 24 They hardly get started, barely taking root, when he blows on them and their work withers. The wind carries them off like straw.

25 "To whom will you compare me? Who is my equal?" asks the Holy One. 26 Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? 28 Don't you know that the LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth? He never grows faint or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding.

Isaiah chapter 24:

The Lord is going to devastate the earth and leave it desolate. He will twist the earth's surface and scatter its people. 2 Everyone will meet the same fate-the priests and the people, slaves and masters, buyers and sellers, lenders and borrowers, rich and poor. 3 The earth will lie shattered and ruined. The Lord has spoken and it will be done. 4 The earth dries up and withers; the whole world grows weak; both earth and sky decay. 5 The people have defiled the earth by breaking God's laws. ... 6 So God has pronounced a curse on the earth. Its people are paying for what they have done. Fewer and fewer remain alive. 7 The grapevines wither, and wine is becoming scarce. Everyone who was once happy is now sad, 8 and the joyful music of their harps and drums has ceased. 9 There is no more happy singing over wine; no one enjoys its taste any more. 10 In the city everything is in chaos, and people lock themselves in their houses for safety. 11 People shout in the streets because there is no more wine. Happiness is gone forever; it has been banished from the land. 12 The city is in ruins, and its gates have been broken down.

Source(s):

• Comment
  • Hamed H answered 5 years ago
    The knowledge of Judgement day is only with God Almighty. Yes Jesus will come. but the date is unkown to mankind, we can only prepare.

Source(s):

Scriptures
    • Comment
  • mimjoy answered 5 years ago
    I think worrying about it will not change any think no one knows when they will die we should always be ready to face God.
    • Comment
  • Jezebel-Is Pregnant♥ answered 5 years ago
    Thats cool. I dont mind.
    • Comment
  • Gregory answered 5 years ago
    you forgot one thing 69 of those sevens would be used up when jesus was killed on the cross.

Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

62 weeks and 7 weeks are 69 weeks then the messiah is cut off
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Robert F answered 5 years ago
    We are able to know when it is close , within a few weeks (maybe) that is very close in the scheme of lets say six thousand years.

There are many things (signs) in recorded history that have provin to be close , to close for just mear chance
    even Nastrodomis 's Bible studies were very close to accurite
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Who are you? answered 5 years ago
    you know...i was hearing this kind of end of world crap in 1998 and 1999, when everyone waited with baited breath to watch everything go to **** once 2000 got here. sorry, it didn't and isn't going to happen. I read in that piece of toilet paper called watchtower that the end of days started in 1947 too. retards. go put on your foil helmets and stockpile water and canned food in your basement because I am sure that, eventually, the SUN magazine will get the date of the apocalypse correct for once........
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Slighly Amused answered 5 years ago
    Technically this is the year 2013. The creation of the calendar we follow was off by 4 years.

next......if the Book of Daniel is used (since it is a Hebrew book and not chrisitan) it would use the Hebrew calendar which puts it now as 5768.
    • Comment
  • MichaelInScarborough answered 5 years ago
    I checked Chapter 9 of Daniel online and I could not find your prophecy confirmed. If you tried to be fair at least you would reference quotes your conclusion are based upon.

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• morpheus8250 answered 5 years ago
    So, even if the 2012 Mayan Apocalypse doesn't go off as planned, we can always catch some 'Armageddon action' in 2013.

If that falls through, the next date for your 'Calendar of Doom' is going to be 2015, according to those who have studied the 'secrets locked in the stones of our ancient cathedrals' Apparently there are mystical signs visible in the stones of places like Rosslyn chapel(!) indicating 'The date...the master Craftmasons knew would be the fateful time when the Four Horsemen and the Hosts of Hell rode onto the Horizon of History'. - see link.

Even if that's just a damp squib, there should be some big f**k-off asteroid turning up around 2019, so those who are hoping for the End of the World shouldn't give up hope just yet.

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • Fuzzy answered 5 years ago
    Assuredly the end is close. Of that there can be no doubt, but how close is it? That is the dilemma. If we see the eight king being established over the next few months would not surprise me the least.

I will look at you material in the light of Daniel to see meditate on your information.

However, at the moment, I am loath to put a date on these issues.

We should realize, nonetheless, that from Babylon the Great's destruction the days are numbered so that when that happens we also know when it all shall be finished.
    ^^^^

Though I do not support the claim that Israel in the flesh is God's chosen nation; I do believe that they were given nationhood to fulfill the needs of the time of the end. If that coincides with Daniel needs to be looked at.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • YeahYeahYeah answered 5 years ago
    severe schizophrenia
    • Comment
  • Thirst Quencher answered 5 years ago
    Do you really believe that nonsense? Do you believe men were magically made out of clay? Or women out of one of Adam's baby back ribs? Oh boy. Nothing is going to happen in 2012 or 2013. Sorry.
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    Coincidence, because all gods are imaginary

See the website www.godchecker.com

Read the book " The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week: