Bible prophecy 2013... coincidence or another WARNING?

In the book of Daniel an Angel told him about the last 70 years of humanity's rule. He said the second coming would be the 69th year. What would trigger the the beginning of the last 70 years is the declaration for Israel to be reborn a nation again. This actually just happened in 1947 (before it was reborn in... show more In the book of Daniel an Angel told him about the last 70 years of humanity's rule. He said the second coming would be the 69th year. What would trigger the the beginning of the last 70 years is the declaration for Israel to be reborn a nation again. This actually just happened in 1947 (before it was reborn in 1948, note that it said when it was DECLARED it would be made). The last "7 years of tribulation" would start the 62nd year after Israel was declared to be a nation. The middle point in that 7 years, after the first 3 and 1/2 years, all hell will break loose and people will be dying from plagues and horrible tribulation (2/3 of the world population will die). Since Israel was declared (just as promised!) to be a nation again in 1947, that would mean 2016 is the 69th year, the year that JESUS WILL COME, and that 2013 is when the WORST TRIBULATION EVER SEEN BEFORE will take place.

See the chart for it:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...
(Please don't throw at me that "no one knows the day or hour of the second coming and it could be today or in 1000 years" because there was a whole book written for us to discern about this generation, and we will know when "its at the doorsteps")

I'm starting to think that all this 2013 (end of 2012) stuff really is true... its just too many signs to ignore. What do you think?
Update: Well Daniel let us know about the years! He gave us the time table and God obviously wanted us to figure it out. I'm not saying I know the hour, nor day, nor week, nor month, not even the season or time of year... but its in there about what years!
15 answers