Do you think Miley Cyrus have too many bullies?

ok, i see we have JEALOUS BULLIES! (forget her personality for a minute)....but i bet miley would kick their asses seriously, but it's not about that. The question is what builds up hate and jealousy, her attitude happy go lucky and it drives the devil kids or teens, including adults, MAD. I think it's... show more ok, i see we have JEALOUS BULLIES! (forget her personality for a minute)....but i bet miley would kick their asses seriously, but it's not about that. The question is what builds up hate and jealousy, her attitude happy go lucky and it drives the devil kids or teens, including adults, MAD. I think it's pathetic. There is oppression in this country, but if you're successful people will always hate you, like jesus christ was hated because he was trying to be "too good". And you wonder why people like the KKK and the Nazis, and gang members have the balls to KILL.It's quite simple, just look at the words and actions of others when they mention mILEY CYRUS!!! S-H-A-M-E-F-U-L
Update: i know my grammar is a mess.
Update 2: no, i just think be should be aware of how much 1 can add up to many. (population) Weirdo? is that what you say to make your answer sound true?? hmmm.
Update 3: um it doesn't matter if i'm the weirdo. i already know what i am. It funny that you think people go crawl in a shell because you think your words have power, they don't for me at least. I'm not afraid, however to fight what i believe in. I think i have potential, but people like you hold good people... show more um it doesn't matter if i'm the weirdo. i already know what i am. It funny that you think people go crawl in a shell because you think your words have power, they don't for me at least. I'm not afraid, however to fight what i believe in. I think i have potential, but people like you hold good people behind...? and i ask why...
Update 4: Peace and Love everyone, no need to ridicule me. It's all good, i'm use to it.
Update 5: Why would most of you take my own words and turn them into your own beliefs. If you get the question, that's fine. If you don't then you'll call me crazy like they would call a homeless man crazy. Shallow people=shallow place.