I have a HT-BD1255 surround sound theater system, how do i connect electronics so they have surround sound?

I have a samsung HT-BD1255, i was wondering if there was any way i could connect my xbox 360 to it so it would have surround sound. At this time the only thing that had the surround sound is the blue ray player. The Blue-ray player, where all the speakers connect to, has 1 "hdmi out" port which i... show more I have a samsung HT-BD1255,
i was wondering if there was any way i could connect my xbox 360 to it so it would have surround sound.
At this time the only thing that had the surround sound is the blue ray player.

The Blue-ray player, where all the speakers connect to, has 1 "hdmi out" port which i use to connect to my tv.
is also has the "RCA out" port and a "component out" port.

How can i connect the xbox to this so it has surround sound.

This is the surround sound system:

http://www.samsung.com/ca/consumer/detail/support.do?group=audiovideo&type=hometheatre&subtype=hometheatresystems&model_cd=HT-BD1255T/XAC&mode=C

Thanks