Can you help me decode this email from apple about my ipod?

heyy; can someone please explain o me what this email from apple means? i sent my ipod off a week ago and this is what they sent me:

Thank you for choosing AppleCare Service.

Our technicians have performed full diagnostic checks on your IPOD TOUCH (2ND GENERATION) and have been unable to reproduce the symptom(s) you reported when you requested the repair. As a result of our tests, we can confirm that your product meets Apple specifications for performance, usability, and functionality.

As a part of our assessment and test procedures, your product has had the latest software and firmware updates installed. It is now being returned to you, and you should expect to receive it within two business days along with a letter that provides details about our assessment as well as useful troubleshooting tips.

Favorite Answer

Apple is saying that they can't seem to find anything wrong with your iPod after running tests on it. And they also said it is up to date and that they are sending it back.

I hope I helped.

they found nothing wrong withit its being sent back