Israel has its own section on Y!A, but Iran doesnt?

Now, tell me if I`m wrong, but isn't Iran a 7000 years civilisation? You know, Persians who built magnificent Palaces and ruled over many many people. The same Persians who were the first people to recognise "Human Rights?" They don't have a section on Yahoo! Answers but Israel has? Israel who... show more Now, tell me if I`m wrong, but isn't Iran a 7000 years civilisation? You know, Persians who built magnificent Palaces and ruled over many many people. The same Persians who were the first people to recognise "Human Rights?" They don't have a section on Yahoo! Answers but Israel has? Israel who have only existed for about 60 years and has done nothing but criminal acts against Civilians they call "Hamas terrorists?" The same Israel who uses Children as Human shields?

Splendid stuff.

What do you think?
Update: Great answer "I love Paris Hilton." I guess nothing more is expected of someone who idolises a celebrity who became one by a homemade sex video. Ahh, lovely. And the immature way of telling someone to "Shut up" just because you disagree just goes to prove who you really are. Go USA, Hah!
Update 2: Usaaf, I respect your opinion, but if you took a good look at my question, I never defended Iran in the aspects of it being "The greatest country alive." I was stating WHY Iran didnt have a Y!A`s section with its vast history of which as you may say, dark days have been issued. When Iran is an old country... show more Usaaf, I respect your opinion, but if you took a good look at my question, I never defended Iran in the aspects of it being "The greatest country alive." I was stating WHY Iran didnt have a Y!A`s section with its vast history of which as you may say, dark days have been issued. When Iran is an old country and doesnt even have a section in Y!A`s but Israel does and it has been a country for a handful of years, is this correct? Its ludicrouse.

My Heroes? What are you talking about?
Your taking a shot at my Nickname while you should be answering the question stated. You answer it with a Hatred of Iran. Nothing more of a fools approach.
Update 3: Not paying attention. Well, thats your opinion and your entitled to it. But I suggest you click some of the Links provided by Morteza, then you`ill see who has been paying attention and who has not. And I think you should click these links and stop telling others their wrong and your... show more Not paying attention. Well, thats your opinion and your entitled to it. But I suggest you click some of the Links provided by Morteza, then you`ill see who has been paying attention and who has not.

And I think you should click these links and stop telling others their wrong and your right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRKDPNZbr...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15qTDy8f-...

Regards.