Will Norton be alright if i download Spybot search and destroy?

?

• CODA
    Best Answer

if you installed norton first,i think spybot will install and run.spybot isnt a realtime scanner so there should not be a conflict.now,if you were to install spybot first and then the norton,norton would detect a conflict and would not let you install it until spybot was removed.Download the spybot,search and destroy file to your documents file as saved and then install from there.

Yes I always use both. Just turn off TeaTimer when you install Spybot because Norton has something similar but better. You can keep real time protection on (IE Resident, i believe it is called)

Norton's "TeaTimer" is AutoProtect and Intrusion Prevention (which has blocked a great many drive by downloads for me)

I'm talking about 2009 version btw. Not sure about older versions.

• kier

you will desire to by no skill have 2 anti-virus courses put in at as quickly as. they'll probable conflict, influence the overall performance of your computing gadget, and is in simple terms no longer to any extent further perfect than in simple terms having one. once you're happy with Norton, carry on with it. in any different case *uninstall it* and set up AVG.