Plastic surgery and stupid s/l's on the Y&R?

Sheila had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis.....

Mary Jane??? is someone who's had plastic surgery to look like MJ...

This new guy playing Phillip, could he have had plastic surgery too and is outsmarting Cane?

I think the Y&R are going above and beyond to make the viewers go crazy with these never ending twists and turns!

• JennyH
    Favorite Answer

No, because what I heard is happening was the real Phillip had Cane pretend to be him. I think Cane was supposed to scam Jill and Mrs. C, but ended up loving them like real family. But, I do think they are taking the whole plastic surgery thing too far.

i agree with jenny h, i think can came to town with one motive and ended up caring deeply for the folks in genoa city. i think the guy he was on the phone with is the real phillip

the storylines are getting stupid though

• ~dd~

I agree. I think the story lines just get worst.

True

True, but sadly, that is why we love daytime CBS.

Why in the world....didn't I think of that............I bet you are right.............its the only thing that makes sense............it Sheila.............thanks for letting me know.................you have to be right..............now it all makes sense