Is this bathing suit appropriate for a 13 yr old?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_...

I really like this bathing suit and I don't know if its considered a string tankini or what. Because this Tuesday were going on a field trip to the park and then to the pool. And on the paper my rents' have to sign, it says

"students must wear appropriate attire for swimming. All swimwear must be MODEST. Thong swimwear, string bikinis, speedos, cutoff shorts, or swimwear that is revealing in any way WILL NOT be allowed."

So IDK if this is appropriate!!!

Please leave comments! And I really love this bathing suit too!

And thanx 4 ur answers!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It's a tankini so I'll say yes, it's covering your stomach and the bottoms aren't to short. It's cute btw!

Source(s): My school is strict too.
  • 1 decade ago

It would be under the stundent must wear list it says no string bikinis and the bottoms have tie strings which make it a string bikini. so if you like the top, just purchase a diffirent bottom with a solid side like this one.

http://www.tillys.com/tillys/variants.aspx?prod=14...

• 1 decade ago

I'm thinking no. Sorry, but I don't think that you want to get kicked out (or whatever it is that they'll do to you). I would say find a one piece bathing suit, or something a little bit less revealing. I personally think that it is okay, (depends on how strict they really are) the only thing is the ties. It is such a cute suit! Like I said, it depends on how strict they actually are. If they aren't too strict, you should be okay, but if they are, I would say no. lol.

• 1 decade ago

If you are not erm... "developed" yet, then yes, it's appropriate. But if you look like my 13 year-old sister (who has a bra size 2x mine and I'm 16) then please, save those poor boy's eyes from all the hotness you must contain, even if you could get away with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Aeropostale has rather wonderful bathing fits, and intensely almost all of them are rather wonderful bright colors. And maximum of them arent irrelevant. you may attempt purpose, jcpenny, kohls, macys, and previous military too in case you mom would not like those at Aeropostale. And in case you get the tankinis at AE they arent undesirable the two. desire i helped :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think that's "modest" in any way. At my school, girls aren't allowed to show any tummy. It is cute for beach at at-home wear, though.

• 1 decade ago

It's totally appropriate !, its cute and it would be perfect for a 13 year old ! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's pretty much covering your stomach. Deffenitely school appropiate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes it is. Not very skimpy. Nice bathing suit

answer mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200905...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i really like it 2 and i think it would be fine 2 wear!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.