Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Is the USA very isolated compared to China? The US has two neighbor countries whereas China as a lot more?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The USA must not be isolated at all what with over 12 millions illegal immigrants, which makes me curious if China, with its over a billion people, have illegal immigrants.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

one ingredient that China has going for that's that they weren't dramatically effected by skill of the sub top loan debacle. they do no longer supply mortgages out to human beings except they have magnificent credit and better than qualify for it. So their economic equipment has particularly been proof against what dissimilar the international has skilled interior the previous couple of yrs. The society in China has a solid artwork ethic. you haven't any longer have been given huge parts of the inhabitants residing on public reward. additionally, they take care of their elderly, returned so as that they do no longer might desire to have self assurance in public reward. that's element of the solid kinfolk bond they have, something we right here interior the states have exceedingly much forgotten approximately. they're extremely frugal, the two as a society and a central authority. As a society they do spend money, yet no longer evenly. As a central authority they make very sensible investments. In China they concentration strongly on training and look at. we could face it, there are some pretty intelligent human beings in China. China is extra in contact approximately issues happening IN China, as a replace of policing something of the international like the U. S.. As for the challenge concerning to the U. S. being taken over by skill of China. that's an exceedingly real danger. China owns extra of our money than we do. All they might desire to do is call it in, and we would be crushed to our knees. i think technically you should declare they already do very own us, they simply are not making a super deal out of it ...yet! They did although let us know approximately 2 months in the past to no longer print anymore money. What does that inform you?

• 1 decade ago

The USA government doesn't go the same (often ludicrous) lengths to keep it's citizens under their thumb through the denial of information or silencing those who question their leadership as the Chinese government does. It's irrelevant how many other countries your nation boarders when information is so tightly controlled. To China's credit though, they have come a long way in the past 20 years and while they still insist on heavy censorship. It's not as bad as it once was. I suspect in another 20 years China will be more capitalist than communist.

• 1 decade ago

In a geographical sense, yeah we are. Look at what happened during the World Wars. Since all of those countries in Europe and Asia are all together with different cultures and stuff, they clashed. That's why you sometimes hear that the US was generally an Isolationist country, especially during WW2 because we didn't want to be involved in business that was so far from us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the boarding countries of china are asian....the us has mexicans and french canadians etc so I dont think you could ever call the US isolated besides China is not a place everyone wants to go live like the US because those nations have different governments so who wants to really go be a commi?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

China hates all its neigbourhs except north korea and vietnam. If usa never existed china and japan would still be fighting

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can be isolated and still have many neighbors. We're not isolated, if we were we'd be a xenophobic nation like them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes it is if I have understood your question right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not really.

btw congrats on finally asking questions that make sense. (no seriously, before I was like WTF? no they actually make some sense)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.