writing a mission statement?

I need help writing a mission statement for a personal accounting and tax firm can anyone help please

Favorite Answer

What are the main objectives of your firm? What is its purpose? What are the values it espouses? Summarize them very briefly in one sentence. Use "we" and you" instead of something impersonal.

Example: We prepare your tax return quickly and accurately, provide you with helpful and friendly service, and run our business with honesty and integrity.

If you can make your mission statement easy to remember, so much the better (such as four words that start with the same letter, or spell something).

For instance:

Comprehensive

Accurate

Service-oriented

Honest

Civis Romanus

I need help on writing a mission statement about cds

I can't think of one for Phonte. While trying to come up with one I came across an article that detailed why Little Brother broke up and now I'm all depressed because it reminded me of why Tribe broke up. Imma just do Yeezy: "I am the best that ever did anything so f*ck you, pay me" - Kanye West