I have recently applied to procter and gamble company on craigslist. However I am not sure it's legit.?

I found the ad posted on craigslist today and I e-mailed them asking about the position and explaining how the various tasks I am familiar with on computers. Shortly after, they replied stating that I had been accepted and that I had to fill out this: PAYROLL & WORKING SCHEDULE You are requested to send in... show more I found the ad posted on craigslist today and I e-mailed them asking about the position and explaining how the various tasks I am familiar with on computers. Shortly after, they replied stating that I had been accepted and that I had to fill out this:

PAYROLL & WORKING SCHEDULE

You are requested to send in an Email Today with the Subject ** Duration & Payroll ** This would contain answers to the Following:

1. How many hours are you willing to Work per day? ( 5hr Maximum )
2. What time range? ( Morning Section 8am-12noon or Afternoon section 3pm-6pm )
3. Payroll Interval? ( Weekly or Bi-weekly )
4. Payroll Method? ( Bank transfer or Check )

NOTE: Please make sure you send this as soon as possible.

1,FULL NAME
2,ADDRESS
3,CITY
4,ZIP CODE
5,STATE
6,PHONE #:
7,AGE: 19
8,SEX[M/F]
9,CURRENT OCCUPATION

Does it seem odd to anyone else? Or should I trust it.