I have recently applied to procter and gamble company on craigslist. However I am not sure it's legit.?

I found the ad posted on craigslist today and I e-mailed them asking about the position and explaining how the various tasks I am familiar with on computers. Shortly after, they replied stating that I had been accepted and that I had to fill out this:

PAYROLL & WORKING SCHEDULE

You are requested to send in an Email Today with the Subject ** Duration & Payroll ** This would contain answers to the Following:

1. How many hours are you willing to Work per day? ( 5hr Maximum )

2. What time range? ( Morning Section 8am-12noon or Afternoon section 3pm-6pm )

3. Payroll Interval? ( Weekly or Bi-weekly )

4. Payroll Method? ( Bank transfer or Check )

NOTE: Please make sure you send this as soon as possible.

1,FULL NAME

2,ADDRESS

3,CITY

4,ZIP CODE

5,STATE

6,PHONE #:

7,AGE: 19

8,SEX[M/F]

9,CURRENT OCCUPATION

Does it seem odd to anyone else? Or should I trust it.

Favorite Answer

He's just phishing for your personal information. Which will then be sold to numerous others who will fill your mailbox and hog your phone with similar 'job opportunities'.

No, a big corporation like P&G is not going to offer jobs via Craigslist.

Ethical in what experience? I have a number of spouse and children that paintings for them, and they have got all been handled particularly good. I have no idea approximately their list on animal trying out, however that is no longer a lot of a trouble to me. They do plenty of group paintings in Cincinnati. Really, I'm amazed your query is not approximately the effectiveness in their merchandise because it pertains to the buck price of them.