Why do some Caucasian people think that they're better than everyone else just because they're white?

I was in CVS about an hour ago and I saw these two Caucasian girls and an Asian girl (I think they were friends) arguing about "looks." I had to eavesdrop okay? I pretended I was looking at something near them. I heard the two Caucasian girls say: "Just shut up Christina. You're living in a... show more I was in CVS about an hour ago and I saw these two Caucasian girls and an Asian girl (I think they were friends) arguing about "looks."

I had to eavesdrop okay? I pretended I was looking at something near them.

I heard the two Caucasian girls say: "Just shut up Christina. You're living in a world where Caucasian people are the dominant race. You're just a wimpy Asian girl with parents who don't even know how to speak English. Also, Caucasian people aren't racist. That's why we let you Asian people into our country. If you think you're better than us then get the hell out of America and go back to China."

The Asian made a very clever and sophisticated argument. Hers was really good I just don't remember it all.

I saw her stalk out of CVS and that was it....