I met this guy on craigslist on " men seeking women" ad Im, meeting him on sunday bad idea?

ill be meeting him there and this is my first interent date

Best Answer

Don't listen to these people on here that say Craigslist Killer....

Look I've met men off that site for Platonic reasons or for dating, its an easy way to meet people. Just make sure you meet in a public place. I've met people and invited them over or have gone to there place to hang out, not sure if you want to go that route but if you decide to listen to your "gut Feeling"

Craig's list has a bad Rep. but honestly I've met some really nice/Normal people off there men and women. People need to realize that not everyone meets in a confidential way, Never let anyone tell you other wise. People that respond/post an Add are usually

1. Bored

2.Lonley

3.looking for a date

4.looking for sex

5. looking for a BF/GF

6. looking for just someone to talk to.

Don't ever listen to simple minded people that tell you its for the desperate or for losers they have no idea what there missing out on!

• Joanne

Foul-mouthed clinically depressed alcoholic misanthrope seeks someone I could actually tolerate for more than 30 minutes without becoming consumed with the overwhelming urge to hurl the nearest heavy blunt object at your skull. Must be financially stable, because I ain't supporting your azz. I've never wanted kids, so you'd better not have any either, primarily because I refuse to deal with your ***** ex that spawned them. Right-wing Conservatives and religious freaks need not apply, unless you're terminally ill and make me the beneficiary of your estate. Not quite as appealing as Mister Duck's proposition, but I just know I'm going to have to beat them off with a crowbar after this gets posted.

Craig list isn't very trust worthy but if you really have too i would keep it like he thought maybe a friends thing and a public place like starbucks don't let his persuade you into some where private. make sure he doesn't follow you. If any thing seems wrong you say " your great but this just isn't working out " If possible bring pepper spray

Sounds like a bad idea though

Source(s): School

How long you know him?

I think it's ok - if l'm lucky, I got someone I met on here meeting me - nothing wrong with me, or I hope her - so it'll be fireworks for us!

Good luck! There are good guys all around!!

meet him in a public place! with people around, during the day...

otherwise, no, why not try something new, it seems to be working for a lot of people with e-harmony

• Bob N

Meet him in a public place, dear.

Bad idea!

umm have you heard about the "Craig's list killer" i would say very bad idea. maybe you should try eharmony or matches.com.

Bye, see you in the newspaper.