The young and the Restless Lily and Kane!?

They are bringing back Philip from years ago. He was such a horrible actor and why did they have to make Cane evil Lily does not deserve to be lied too like that I am starting to hate this soap so much!

She already went through hell with Daniel now cain ? (I think I spelt it wrong before). Come on give the girl a break! why dont they break up Phyllis and Nick that would be a great story line.

• amare
    Favorite Answer

I agree! I could not believe it when I realized Cane was hiding something from Lily. I was thinking OMG! This girl cannot get a break! All the boyfriends she has had have lied and hidden things from her: Daniel (his porn addiction), BIlly (his past relationship with Chloe and being the father of her baby) and now God only knows what Cane is hiding! Goodness! I am hoping for Lily's sake it is nothing too bad and it won't break up the marriage.

the actor who played Phillip all those years ago was no worse then Cricket, Nina,Chase they were all kids. I think that the Cane story could be interesting as I would like to see how they bring all of this crap together, I don't think that Cane is going to be evil and maybe he is Jill's grandson which is why his dna matched her as well as Billy's the only thing Lily will be mad about is that he did not tell her the truth.

they love each other and we will just have to hope they write a believable story line at this point.and I don't care what they do with Nick or Phyllis because right now neither would have a mate and I just want them all to be single for a while if not together, I really want them to get rid of Trya and Ana if she is going to keep singing.she needs to be in boarding school or at least school, Noah, Abbey and Eden go and if she was gone she would not be in grown folks business.

There going to brake up Phillis and Nick and real soon and poor lilly is going to be broken hearted again and Cane and Phillip story line is so confusing I guess they can do anything on a soap its getting ridiculous!

• ~dd~

The writers are making these story lines so stupid. I don't know why Philip is coming back. He supposedly died in a bad car wreck.

i ithnk lily will turn into a bitter old woman if she keeps dating losers

i hoped cane was really a good guy, this story is really getting outta hand

I disagree. Its a soap, you gotta do something! Without obstacles, their can be no drama. Personally, I think it makes it a lot funnier to watch. Adam is more interesting lately.