Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Movie I watched as a kid, cannot remember name.?

There was a movie, with a boy (He was British I think) who went through a red and white car wash, and turned into a cartoon. He then went through a weird world and et a wizard who taught him math. I also remember something about serenity and harmony in the world.

Best Answer

I believe its the Phantom Tollbooth.

It was written by Norton Juster.

This is the story of Milo, a dull, disinterested boy who travels to another world known as the Lands Beyond. In the Lands Beyond, Milo begins to feel that everyone seems to know so much more than he does. Unfortunately, the Lands Beyond are out of balance, and everything and everyone is unhappy. Milo discovers that the cause of this unhappiness is the banishment of two princesses named, Rhyme and Reason. Milo undertakes a quest to release the princesses and put the Lands Beyond to rights again. Milo is aided in his quest by a watchdog named Tock and a Humbug. As his quest unfolds, Milo learns to learn, and to enjoy learning.

Sound familiar?

Peace & cookies,

Heather

Source(s): wikipedia and bookrags.com

The Phantom Tollbooth

The Phantom Tollbooth.

The Phantom Tollbooth?

The Pagemaster?

I dont know Garfield goes cartoon?

night of the hunter

fff

pokemon