My house got a leaflet from the BNP today, should I burn it and disinfect my letter box?

Nobody in my family votes for them and I can't stand the BNP!

So what should I do with it?

Bill- if you don't care why are you answering the bloody question?

I meant to put this in the UK section but forgot! loads of British people are in this version. I am British and I normally just stay in the "US" version, what is the big deal..

arsanlupin- British people know what I mean by BNP and it is people who know what they are to answer my question...

Idio- erm I do I am British! I can ask in this version if I want! what is the problem, I mean really...

Seriously Americans in this section I would appreciate if you stop saying nobody cares about politics in the UK. The world does not stop at the US borders and it is not just Americans in this version.

Idio you are missing the t off the end of your name btw.

And they are racist that is why I hate them!

You obviously are not from the UK and don't know anything about them so don't call me stupid!

Favorite Answer

BNP?

Is this Banal Na Pagaaral? B-type natriuretic peptide? BNP Media? BNP Lasers? BNP Associates, Inc? BNP Deneb Pty Ltd.? BNP Paribas SA?

You might want to be a little more specific about what you are talking about. Your "Island" point of view is showing ....

I'm not saying that British politics doesn't matter in the USA - it DOES matter to us. This isn't the 18th century - we are all in this together now. Do you really think a BNP government in London would be as good a partner in the international community as any of the others??? This is the 21st century: We NEED each other!

Sorry for the bit of a flip attitude. I was merely trying to point out to you that - if you spelled out the BNP and it's antics so non-Brits would get a clue - we could join with you in the condemnation of such vitriol and bigotry and hatred. I was also trying to tell you that - by putting the question in the USA section, wording it so only Brit's would make any sense out of it, THEN flame anyone else who responds - you are showing some of the same negative attributes that the original question was meant to condemn.

By welcoming some open dialogue with others from the Y!A community, you will do more damage to these hatemongers than you would if you shut us all out.

Best of luck in making them totally irrelevant.

Source(s): Google

I ripped it up, and than spat in the bin i threw it in. How dare they send their vile propaganda threw my door? Their policies undermine everything that Britain stands for, they are Racist and dangerous, and if even one BNP member gets a seat in the EU parliament, or the Westminster Parliament, I will be thoroughly ashamed to call myself British.

And just the point out to the Americans who say that no-one cares about our politics, or why it is we don't state what the BNP means - well it's the height of hypocrisy. You ask questions about Republicans and Democrats, well I think that the vast majority of countries have either a Democrat party or a Republican party, how should we know what you are talking about? But no, you assume that your politics are supreme, and are all that matters.

And specifically to Idio - why talk about stuff you dislike? You realise how stupid that is? Maybe we should just ignore things that make us sad or angry, is that your wonderful solution? Should we just ignore poverty in Africa, or the dictatorship of Mugabe? No. I think your name requires a 'T' on the end of it.

Political organizers are the same everywhere.

Put up a sign saying " This property defended by Smith and Wesson." Get a dog.

Meet them at the door with a pan of hot water.

Or just admit you can't stop them and file it in the trash.

Set a trash can in your yard with a sign saying "All BNP trash goes here."

What you do with the leaflet really doesn't make any odds, if you feel like burning or shredding it then go ahead. Personally I think you should burn it in front of a BNP campaigner just to get the message through.

Heres a piece of advice, no matter how you choose to get shot of that leaflet it wont make one iota of difference to the election. Choose a party to support (I suggest the UK Independence Party for the European Elections) as well as one you oppose and start campaigning to make a difference (if you haven't already).

Source(s): Arsanlupin- the BNP is the British Nationalist Party(google that and you'll find out what were on about- basically an extreme right wing party which is very racist).

You should save it in a lockbox for the day 35 or 40 years hence when former BNP members start to deny that the BNP ever existed.

Recycle it - that way what would have been a total waste of paper can become useful.

To anyone still claiming that the BNP are not neo Nazis - watch this and THEN tell me if you still feel the same way:http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/the-real-bnp/the-BNP...

READ MORE AT http://ajewwithaview.wordpress.com/?s=bnp

BNP NAZI LINKS:

The BNP’s International Neo Nazi Links

The BNP is linked to some of the most extreme and fanatical nazi, fascist, and racist groups around. They include:

National Alliance, the foremost nazi group in the United States. NA speakers regularly address BNP meeting in the US and, in 1995, it founder and leader, William Pierce, spoke at the BNP annual rally in London. When Pierce died in the summer of 2002, the BNP posted an obituary on its website. Pierce was the author of The Turner Diaries, the fictional account of a Race War. The book proved to be an inspiration for the Oklahoma City bomber, Timothy McVeigh, and the London nailbomber David Copeland.

David Duke, a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux, is very close to Nick Griffin and the BNP. Griffin has regularly shared platforms with Duke and the American’s antisemitic and Holocaust denial material is sold through the BNP. Duke is currently living in Russia in a bid to avoid the US taxman.

National Democratic Party, Germany’s leading nazi group. NPD leaders deny the Holocaust took place and revere Adolf Hitler. The NPD shares many of its activists with the outlawed Blood and Honour skinhead movement. Griffin addressed a NPD rally in August 2002. NPD activists have attended BNP events in Britain.

Front National, the French fascist group led by Jean-Marie Le Pen. Le Pen was convicted for dismissing the Holocaust as a “mere detail” of the Second World War and for violence. BNP supporters are regular attendees at the FN’s annual summer festival and Griffin has publicly stated his admiration for the group. A member of the FN leadership addressed the 2002 BNP Red, White and Blue festival.

Holocaust deniers. The BNP, and especially Nick Griffin, are close to many of the world’s leading Holocaust deniers. Robert Faurisson, one of the foremost Holocaust deniers, was a star witness at Griffin’s trial for racial hatred in 1998. The German Gunter Deckert, who has been to prison for denying the Holocaust, spoke at a London BNP meeting in 2001. Even the British Holocaust denier and antisemite, David Irving, has addressed BNP meetings.

American Renaissance. A far right US based publication that supports the notion of the biological superiority of white people. Each edition is packed with the theories of race-science, and grim statistics showing the moral degeneracy of black people. Griffin spoke at their annual conference in February 2002 on “Racial friction in Britain and Europe”.

Blood and Honour. Blood and Honour is the openly nazi skinhead organisation in Britain. Many of its leaders are BNP members and Blood and Honour nazi bands have raised money for the BNP.

Speaking to a private nazi meeting in the US in 2001, Nick Griffin admitted that the party’s new-found respectability was simply a tactic to con the British people. “My politics have not changed,” he told the audience of racists and nazis. “I still believe in fighting for this,” he added, pointing to his white skin.

And here are some very recent incidents from the excellent ‘Hope Not Hate’ campaign, which is trying desperately to expose the BNP’s true colours. Visit their site here.

• Yes, then use a small nuclear bomb on the ashes, burn your letter box just to be on the safe side, and bleach the outside of your front door.

Source(s): BNP are so horrible I can't describe it!

Read it. Laugh. Recycle it.

Do not add to that hole in the ozone layer, put it to good use to save some trees.

Marvel that members of the BNP have the ability to write.

MAKE IT IN 2 SMALL PIECES THEN BURN IT THEN THROW THE ASHES OUT SIDE.