Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Women: drinking coffee shrink breasts size?

A team of Swedish scientists lead by Helena Jernström at Lund University found that drinking 3+ cups of coffee per day resulted in a reduction in breast size for women expressing the CYP1A2*1F genotype. It is believed that this genotype is present in about 50% of women, and in addition to reducing breast volume coffee also correlated with a lower risk of breast cancer. It is believed that it is caffeine’s impact on estrogen levels that causes these effects.

is this true?

if not then tell me why? because it kinda make sense to me

Favorite Answer

That's all lies!! I have proof - my Nana drinks soo much coffee - for years! And she is a DD cup! LOL! Maybe its the complete opposite :P

I have heard that it can stunt your growth, but that might be a lie too.

I think that is possible only in extreme situation. Caffeine does increase your blood pressure which is one indication of how our metabolism increased causing us to burn fat in our body. But if you only drink it moderately it shouldn't be a problem conflicting with your breast size. The one you should worry about is whether or not you smoke. This is because smoking reduces the amount of collagen in our skin and making everything sag including a woman's breast thus reducing breast size. I hope that helps.

You can loose weight and your breast size decrease. But really for most individuals, studies show that very little bad comes from drinking coffee, but a lot of good. I have not seen any scientific reason that could be true...But I'm not a Scientist!

• Elcy

don't worry you are just 16 and 24 is the perfect size for this age it will increase as your age increases.but if you need to increase it fast then apply cream on your breast and also get oil massage.

• Suzan

1

are you serious?

this sounds like my bio course talking aout genotypes and stuff

if youre that concerned, dont drink it.

and test it yourself

and if it happens , just pay 1000000 $$$ to get them largened .

:)

hope i helped

thanks for the 2 points :)

Source(s): myAMAZINGNESTTselff
  • Erin

If that was the case, I would have dents where my breasts are. Instead, I have more than ample breasts and desire a reduction.

my wife has fibroid cysts in her breasts, she had to drop caffeine altogether because it made the cysts enlarge.

No way. She is saying that because she has small boobs and needs an excuse.

oh wow if it does i need to try that!